XXVII

"We'll do our best." Jinie spoke for everyone in that one sentence.

Henry could immediately detect the leadership from her. The way she spoke for you all showed that characteristic if what every good leader should have.

"Yeah we will!" Iris spoke up.

He could tell that she was somebody with passion for this sport. He assumed that she might be a strong player because she seems to back up what Jinie might say. She was the type of person to have everyone's back, so she was n all-around player.

"Hell yeah!" You smiled and giggled as Kiki punched your shoulder, harder than what she intended.

"Oh shi- Sorry." Although she apologized she didn't sound sincere.

"Be nice Kiki~" Minji warned the girl and she rolled her eyes.

"My name is KEIRA!"

He could tell that Minji was a mom type of a person. Somebody who like Iris, will watch out for other people, but she might not be as playful as the others. She would be more reserved than Iris and try her best at keeping her members in check.

Henry could already tell that Kiki was very playful. She likes to tease others and play jokes or pranks on others. She might also act cold compared to the others, but she isn't mean, she was probably a softie at heart.

But you, he had trouble trying to figure out what you were like. You did seem like a class clown, so maybe it was popularity? Or maybe it was something more? He sensed potential from you. It was either a bright light or a dark one he saw in you. He was dumbfounded. He couldn't make any assumptions about you. He was always good at deducting the traits of people, but he couldn't.

I'm actually curious about her. Although, I feel like she looks awfully similar to (L/N) Chen and (L/N) Quinxi. Could she be their daughter? I thought the rumor was false? Who is she?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was almost staring at you. You didn't really notice but he was. When you turned to look at him he sent a smile your way and went down the line of girls in front of him.

He tried to guess what each player was like just as he did before.

"I'll be taking attendance." Henry turned around to grab the clipboard with the applications each person signed up with. His eyes scanned the first name.

"Park Aera?" He called out. His eyes scanned over the girl who had a bright smile and her hand raised.

He went through her application and saw that she used to do track and field.

"You used to be a runner?" He asked, amused at this.

"Yeah, I dropped out though because I couldn't handle both basketball and track." She admitted and you smiled at that.

"You sure it wasn't because you sucked?" Kiki asked, causing her to glare at her, immediately shutting up the girl. You all giggled at the sight and she eventually smiled a little at the girl who teased her.

Henry chuckled a little and moved on to the next person in the applications.

"Kang Hyena?" He read aloud and she smiled while raising her hand timidly.