XXXVIII

"Remember that your girl is watching you." He smirked and patted his back. Chenle rolled his eyes and jogged over to his position. He looked up at where you were, smiling to himself and feeling like he was invincible.

You gave him a rush of energy as he darted throughout the court, dodging players and scoring a handful of points alongside his other teammates.

But the other team put up just as big of a fight as them. They created strategies to try and get easy points, which worked for them. Taeyong wasn't having it, so he called a timeout.

"What the hell?" Jaehyun asked him as the five players huddled close.

"Listen, they're starting to see our weaknesses. We have to make some sort of a plan." He said while they drank a bit of water.

Chenle glanced up at where you were in the stands, seeing how you looked nervous and bit on your bottom lip. He stared at your lips, realizing what he was doing and quickly looked away.

He wiped the water that spilt from his mouth with his wrist, trying to ignore you so that he could focus.

Ugh why you gotta be so gorgeous and do me dirty like that (Y/N)?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jaehyun!" You cheered as he was standing on the court.

"Hm?" He looked around to see you. "(Y/N)!" He cheered. You smiled at him, knowing that he felt good about his last shot. Just like in the movies, he made the last shot, earning them the lead and winning the game. You began screaming with Iris and saw how everyone tackled Chenle and Jaehyun for their amazing duo play in the end.

"Wowie look who's a star player~" You teased him and he giggled. Your hand punched his bicep really hard, making him wince a little. "That last shot was fire."

"Ow that hurt. What the heck." He laughed and rubbed the spot where you punched him, hoping the pain would go away. You grinned and handed him a bag of chips. "Thank you as always." He smiled down at you. You grinned brightly and skipped over to Renjun.

"Renjun-ah!" You tossed him a bag of chips and he smiled. He looked down and saw that you got him one of his favorites.

"Thanks." He smiled at you. You distributed out snacks to all of the guys, saving Chenle for last. You wanted to walk home with him since Yang Yang cancelled hanging out with you later. Something came up at his dorm with his roommate so he needed to leave early.

"Where's Chenle?" You asked Jaemin. He looked around him, swearing that he was around you like not even 5 seconds ago.

"Not sure. He might be in the locker rooms. I'd wait outside of them." He patted your shoulder and you nodded. He could tell Chenle was rushing so he could leave without the guys. He scoffed out a laugh and swept his hair back and out of his eyes.

Chenle was rushing in the shower room when he heard you come down. He knew you were probably waiting for him so he didn't want to make you wait long. He saw the text you sent him when his game ended that you needed somebody to take you home since Yang Yang had to leave early. He would take you home any day any time.

He was out of the shower and grabbed his hair dryer, drying his damp hair as fast as he could. He checked the time, wanting to not spend more than 5 minutes with drying his hair. Once his hair was dry enough, he unplugged the dryer and left it there so that the other guys could use it.

He stuffed his clothes in his sling bag and wiped his face with a sanitary wipe to remove any oils in his face. He ran outside the locker rooms in to the cold night air. He huffed out a breath, tired from rushing.