XII & SUPER IMPORTANT NOTE

"Well, I gotta go. See ya guys." You wave at them while grabbing your bag and walking off to your next class. They all bid you goodbye and Chenle stands there watching your figure leave.

She's so cute! Oh my god, why does my heart feel like this?

"Chenle! You're gonna be late!" Haechan says to him as Chenle snaps out of the trance you had him in.

"R-right." He replies following his friends.

He wanted to turn back just to see you again, but he though about how that might look creepy. And very suspicious. Especially with a Haechan around him.

Entering your last class before lunch, you see Haneul sit down once again. She sends a disgusted glance over to you and you totally ignore her.

The teacher goes on to talk about stuff and asks you to take notes in your notebooks. You don't really want to but take t out anyways.

Lightly sketching pictures and diagrams around your notes, you smile as you like to draw and the little images around your notes always helps when studying or overlooking them.

Finishing up your last little drawing of a ship, because you were talking about how the new Roman capital of Constantinople was good because of trade routes.

Racy, one of Haneul's friends, snitches on you.

"Mr. Wong! (Y/N)'s not doing her work. She's just drawing." She says. The class looks at both you and her. You glance over at her and see how she doesn't even have a notebook on her desk.

"Is that so?" He asks.

"Yes. She's just drawing in her sketchbook." He then walks over to take a look at your notebook. Going through each of your notes and little diagrams he smiles. He thought they were smart and cute.

"Miss Racy. I think you are mistaken. At least Miss (Y/N) has notes. And very good ones might I add." He then turns to her, giving her his attention. "May I see your notes? Or are you busy sending nudes to guys?" The class erupts in laughter as Racy's face turns red.

'Suck my dick' you mouth to her. She grinds her teeth and hides her face by looking down to the floor.

The teacher continues with his lesson and you continue to take down notes. He now walks around the classroom. And every time he sees you write down something on your notebook, he walks near your desk and sneaks a tiny glance at your paper, smiling at the drawings you put down.

You had smart ways for remembering things. Especially things in chronological order or even dates. History was easy for you because of this.

"Class dismissed." He says as the bell rings. Grabbing your stuff, you get up before Mr. Wong calls you to his desk.

"I'm very sorry for the behavior Racy May have given you today, but it's not fair for you to be accused of something when your notes are fantastic." He smiles at you.

"Thank you, Mr.Wong. I try my best at school. I actually think it's important." He laughs at your remark and continues to talk to you.

"Today was the last day of the quarter. Is there any chance that the elective you chose was art?" He smiles.

"Yes. It was either that or media so right off the bat, I chose art with Ms. Kim."