XXXI

They had walked past the playground and headed towards the basketball court.

They all heard a scream and looked at each other.

"The hell was that?" Renjun asked and looked around.

"Over there. It's everyone's bitch, (Y/N)." Haechan commented and pointed towards you.

He felt his heart break into a million pieces.

Chenle's head whipped around as he saw you tackling a boy onto the floor as he laughed at your reaction. You were grinning that really excited smile you always had and were screaming "I missed you" at the boy. Obviously, he misinterpreted.

So... she doesn't like me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you got a mans?" Donghyuck asked you bluntly while you laid down on the couch and choked on your seltzer water.

"I what now?!" You asked him while Kun and Doyoung laughed at your reaction.

"We saw the pics you took with a hot looking dude." Hyuck added while scrolling through his phone. He cursed at Jaemin inside his head as the snoopy kid asked him to get intel as to why you were hugging a hot asian dude all because he wanted his ship of you and Chenle to sail.

"Oh! Yang Yang!" You realized and they all raised their eyebrows.

"Who now?" Kun asked and you chuckled lightly.

"An idiot I'm related to." You rolled your eyes and they all looked at each other, not knowing how to react.

"You guys are family?" Doyoung asked you and you nodded.

"He's my cousin. He used to live in Düsseldorf but now he lives here. He's from Shanghai like me though." You added and Kun groaned.

"Ugh! Another child. I. Keep. Getting. More." Kun's complaint only brought a smile to your face as what he said was pretty funny.

"I already have Hyuck as my favorite child." Doyoung raised his hands in defense and Donghyuck smiles.

"He said it, not me." He raised his hands in defense as Doyoung hugged him.

"And Kun? Who's your favorite child." You giggled and he shrugged.

"I hate them all equally." You laughed at his statement and he chuckled himself. "But maybe Chenle?"

"Not maybe, he is your favorite child." Doyoung rolled his eyes as Donghyuck slumped, allowing Doyoung to keep his embrace on the younger boy.

"Does my favoritism show?" Kun asked, surprised they could deduct that from his behavior.

"You just admitted it!" You pointed at him and he whispers a curse under his breath.

"Okay fine! He's my favorite but don't tell him cuz then he'll get cocky and Lucas and Renjun will kill me along with Chenle." He said and you laughed.

"Renjun and Lucas are lowkey annoying but they chill so whatever." You added and Doyoung raised his brows.

"Oooh~ you have a crush on one of them or something?" Doyoung teased.