IV

"Who are they?" You ask pointing with your mouth to the girls playing as they were suddenly beating the guys, by a lot actually.

"They tried out for the," Chenle pauses as he gets closer to your ear as if he were to whisper a secret. "Girls basketball team." He breathed out, his hot breath slightly tickling your ear.

Your heart sped up. It was either from Chenle breathing on your ear or from the fact that these were the people everybody had been avoiding.

"I wanna meet them." You blurt out.

"You wanna what?" He asks, super surprised.

"I wanna meet them."

Chenle stared at you, wondering why the heck you would ever wanna meet the losers on the team.

"You're like... for real?" He asks you, his eyes widening.

You nod your head and hum a 'yes' in response to his question. The blondie was still bewildered as to why you would ever wanna meet people like them. He assumed you knew all that you had to know about them and was judging you pretty hard right now.

Continuing to watch the game, in the end the girls had lost only because of a one point difference.

"One point difference again?" Somebody had murmured around you.

"Hah, one point again. They really are pathetic aren't they." A girl had spoken around you.

"I guess destiny is just laughing in their faces all over again." You actually glanced at the person and saw bagel or whatever her name was laughing at them as her annoying friend group laughed obnoxiously loud.

Can this girl like shut the fuck up? Nobody wants to hear your fake ass laugh, you probably sound like a dying whale when you actually laugh like bitch please.

You were really angry and you bit your bottom lip hard as you swore inside your head.

Jaehyun always scolded you for your profanity but who can blame you? If somebody was talking shit about somebody else for no reason, then talk back and confront them. That was always your way of thinking but some people thought it was rude of you. People like Jaehyun.

"-N)... (Y/N)? She's out in some other dimension at this point." The voice says bringing you out of your thoughts. you shake your head slightly ad look at where it was coming from. It was flirt-boy from earlier.

"What do you want cherry boy?" A smirk playfully gracing your features.

"I'm so not a cherry boy." He defends, huffing out, his bangs moving from his forehead slightly from the breath of air.

"Sure..." You smile at him. He crosses his arms and looks away, he peeks over at you and smiles when he sees you smiling at him.

"Anyways, I was wondering if ya wanna meet up after school at the gym. We'll be having practice there and I was wondering if ya wanna come and see us?" He speaks to you.

"Sorry Cherry Boy but I have plans after school." You smile apologetically.

"Aw, too bad. I wanted you the see the team captain's skills." He smirks at you, pride filling his every word.

"See you? No thanks, I'd rather have surgery than that." You remark at him while he frowns at you.

"Aish, whatever it was worth a try." He mumbles to himself, grumpily.

Coach then blew his whistle and everybody on the bleachers shut up.

"We'll continue tomorrow as you have to go to your next class." He then blew the whistle one more time and people began to get off from the bleachers and head to the changing rooms.