X

Touching your right cheek you remember the slap your father gave you.

If that's what you'll do with your life, then goodbye.

That's when you bought your flight ticket and said goodbye to them. Your mother cried a bit as she saw you leave. You just turned 15 when you left home.

It's been years since you've last seen them. But Alfred comes once a year to see how you're doing. He's always been there. And always will be.

Closing your eyes, you stop crying and listen to some music playing beautifully in the background.

This is better than being back home...

Opening your eyes, you check the time to see if you actually fell asleep. It had been 30 minutes since you got in.

The water was colder than it had been originally when you got in it.

Deciding it was a good time to actually shower and not nap in the bathtub, you start to wash your hair as some music kept playing in the background.

This song sounds like... super familiar

Checking what the song was, it was one that Chenle had introduced to you.

Chenle...

For some odd reason, your mind kept going back to him. Thoughts of today with him flashed through your mind. He was really nice and also really good looking. And don't forget how Jaehyun mentioned he was a star player at basketball.

Rinsing your hair, you keep thinking about the baketball team. Both girls and boys.

You really do doubt that the girl's team is so bad. Just because their number of wins has declined doesn't mean shit to you. You can't just judge somebody based on their amounts of wins or losses at a sport. You really wanted to meet them.

Putting on some pjs, you realize you should buy some more clothes. It was getting colder by the day and not having a lot of sweaters or long sleeves wasn't convenient.

Deciding whether to text your parents for money, you decide against it as they would probably scold you. They only paid for your apartment and bills. Other than that, your parents didn't have any fucks to give about you.

Deciding it would be best to text your Grandma who cared more about you than your parents, you did.

It wasn't really your parents that owned a fortune. Your grandma was a really successful business woman before she had your dad. She always supported you in everything and was still mad at your dad for the treatment he gave you.

Every child always has a dream, she would say to your dad.

I had one too. And look how that dream of taking over your business helped me out, he responded to her.

Maybe she will be just as successful as you. Maybe even more, your grandma responded back to him. She was the only older family member that cared about you. She supported you 100%, that's 100% more than your parents ever did.

(Y/N)
Hey grandma :)
Could you deposit me some more money
Mom and dad have only sent me enough to pay for the bills

Grandma
That insolent swine
I told him to give you more money
I'll send you some more and talk to that idiot son of mine at the same time for you

Chuckling at what your grandma called your dad, you text her thanking her.

(Y/N)
Thanks grandma
And give him a good scolding for me >:<