Chapter 1: Crystal

Hi.

This is my first Servamp oc insert! Hope you enjoy!

Slanted = thoughts

******************************************

Kaida's POV

I was sitting down in a nice field of flowers while drawing and listening to my music.

Oh! Um....

I'm Kaida Kelly by the way. I'm 15 years old and I live in my apartment alone here in Japan. I'm not your typical girly girl nor am I a boy. So, I guess you can call me a tomboy, I don't know. Anyways! I like to live life on edge, I mean YOLO right?

Now don't get me wrong when I say that though. I don't want to live life every day scared someone is going to kill me or something but I do like the twists and turns in life. The thrill is just really exciting to me! Yeah. I'm weird.

I looked up to the sky.

"Hmm... it's getting a little late. I should go home."

I got up and gathered my stuff. I put everything in my bag then began my journey back home while looking at my phone.

Hmm. What to do? I don't really have nothing to do. I guess I could catch up on my reading.

I turned down an alleyway I take as a shortcut home and heard a rustle. I looked up and saw a pizza box moving.

Huh

Something jumped from under it and I could not believe my eyes.

Is that a dragon?!

"W-what?!"

If there's one thing you need to know about me, I am obsessed with mythical creatures. They're so amazing!

I hid behind a garbage can when I saw it look up. I watched it look around for a bit before going back to what it was doing. I ended up dropping my phone but I picked it back up and when I looked back up.....

The dragon was watching me.....

Intensely.

We just stared at each other for a while.

I finally came from behind the can and it growled. "It's okay," I soothed.

I walked closer to it and it bared its teeth at me. "I'm not going to hurt you," I said.

I reach my hand out and it sniffed it.

The dragon was very hesistant at first but it finally let me touch it. "Wow," I said as I pet it. "You're absolutely stunning." She really was though.

"What's a little dragon like you doing here? I didn't even know you existed," I said.

The dragon made a little noise. "Weird. It's like you can understand me."

Letting this dragon stay out here alone wouldn't really be the best idea. Someone could come and try to take it or something worse. I don't want the little dragon hurt.

I then got an idea.

"How about you come home with me?!" I suggested. The dragon shook its head no. "Aw come on! It'll be fun!" I said. I picked the little dragon up. It grunted and I dashed home.

I opened the door and put the little dragon down. The dragon went father into the apartment as I took my shoes off.

I went into the kitchen to find my new friend some food. I opened the refrigerator and noticed barely anything was in it. "I can't believe I forgot to go to the store! Ugh. I'll have to just go later."