Kuro x Kaida OS

Hey you guys!

We got the lazy kitty now.

In this one shot, Crystal doesn't exist.

Kaida's Kuro Eve.

************************************

Today was the day. The day Kaida was born. Yep, she was born on February 10.

(A/N: Act like it's February 10!)

So today was her birthday and she was gonna have a good day.

Kaida's POV

I got up and stretched. I looked out the window. "Such a beautiful day for my birthday. I can't wait to spend time with the others."

Kaida got up and ran around the house to get ready. For the first time, she was happy to go to school. Kaida finally looked for her Servamp named Kuro.

"Kuro!!! Where are you?!"

No response.

"Hmm.... I know how to get him out." Kaida took a deep breath.

"KURO I ATE ALL THE CHIPS AND BROKE THE GAME!!!"

"WHAT?!!" Kuro came into the kitchen and looked in the cabinets then looked to the game. He sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness."

I crossed my arms. He grabbed a bag of chips and opened them. I cleared my throat and he looked up to me. "What?"

"Don't you have something to say?"

"These chips are delicious."

I grew a tick mark.

"No! About the day!"

"Why? It's just a regular Wednesday of school," he shrugged. I frown. "Nothing special about today?"

"No."

"Oh." I looked down. "What's wrong?" he asked. I grabbed and apple and forced myself to smile. "Nothing. Let's go!" I said.

Kuro changed into a cat and went inside my bag.

'Did he forget my birthday?'

I ran to school not feeling as good as I did earlier. I bust down the door.

"WASSUP BITCHES?!"

"Hey!!!"

I went over to my friends. "Hey Kaida! Happy birthday!" they all said and gave me a gift. "Aw, you guys didn't have to get me anything," I said. "Don't worry. You deserve it," said Koyuki.

I sat down and decided to talk to my friends for the rest of the day.

'At least they didn't forget.'

I eventually took Kuro out only to have him be coddled by the girls in our class and I just couldn't help but look away in jealousy.

Yep. That's right. I love my Servamp. I'm too afraid of rejection so I think I'll just keep it to myself.

End of school.

I was walking with my friends while joking and laughing. I also nearly killed Sakuya for being so damn stupid too.

"Bye you guys!" I waved. "Bye!!" they said. I ran back home with a real smile on my face. I knew hanging out with my friends was gonna make me feel better.

I opened the door and took off my shoes. I put my bag down and opened it for Kuro to get out. He climbed out and walked off.

I sighed and went to the kitchen for some water. "Kuro, are you sure today isn't special?"

"I already told you earlier. It's not. Just a regular day. Was I supposed to remember something?" Kuro walked into the kitchen.

'Yeah my birthday you idiot!!'

I sniffled. "No. Excuse me, I'll be in my room if you need me."

I walked pass Kuro to my room, closed my door then jumped on my bed.

"H-he really d-did forget. Idiot!" I said crying. I grabbed my pillow and held it close to me. I calmed myself down and before I knew it, I fell asleep.

-time skip-

I felt someone shake me. "Kaida? Wake up. It's me Kuro." I sat up and glared at him. "I'm sleep!" I said then laid back down facing away from him. "Come on Kaida... or else." He threatened. "Or else what?"

I snuggled into my bed only to have Kuro lift me up. "Put me down Kuro!! I'm mad at you!" I said. "What a pain," he said. "As your Eve I order you to- Kuro..."

I looked at the living room in awe. He had decorated it a bit for my birthday and had a bunch of junk, games, and movies out.

Kuro put me down. "Happy birthday Kaida. I didn't forget. I just wanted to surprise you I guess. I didn't know what to get you, so I thought we could just eat a bunch of junk and watch tv."

I looked over to him to see him blushing. I leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Thank you Kuro."

"You missed."

"What?"

Kuro wrapped his arms around me and kissed me on my lips. "You're mine now also," he said.

I blushed then smiled.

'Best birthday present ever.'

*****************************
Done.

Short.

Got this idea from my friend birthday when she thought her boyfriend forgot her birthday.

Hope you liked it.

I do try!

Anyways,

vote, comment, share, follow

Love you guys,

*chrissa*