Mahiru X Kaida OS

Aye!!!!!!!!

I got this idea when I was doing Lily's one shot.

Sorry if he's ooc.

Crystal is a gray kitten in this one.

Enjoy.

*****************************************

Kaida's POV

I was walking back home with my friends Hana and Akari, we had just got done hanging out with one another.

We came up to my apartment right when we were laughing at one of Akari's jokes.

"Alright girls, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye!" They waved and was off to their own homes. I opened my door with my keys then closed it and proceeded to take my shoes off. After that, I came into the apartment more.

"Im home!"

Who am I yelling to? Well.....

A little, gray kitten came up to me.

"Hey Crystal baby!" I said petting her soft fur

"Hey Crystal baby!" I said petting her soft fur. She rubbed on my leg and meowed. I smiled at her then walked into the kitchen, throwing my keys on the table when I noticed something.

There was a letter and a box.

I looked questionably at the items on the table then carefully walked over to them with Crystal following. I sat at a chair while Crystal sat on another one.

I grabbed the letter, opened it, then read it:

Dear Kaida,

It's me, Mahiru. I was writing this letter to you to tell you how I was doing on my job. I'm doing fine and I hope you are too. I'm sorry that it's taking a long time and I know you miss me as much as I miss you. Hopefully the treats I made with make up for my disappearance a bit.

Love your boyfriend,
Mahiru

Mahiru has been my boyfriend for a week now and he's really sweet. I also know all about Servamps, Eves, and Kuro.

I took the box and looked in it to find my most favorite treats in it. "Thank you Mahiru." I said aloud. I began to eat one of them and Crystal meowed. I looked to her and pet her before noticing she had a slip.

I took the slip from her and read it.

Go to the lake at 8. ~Mahiru

"I'll be there." I got up and went to go change after putting Crystal with her toys. I came from the back in more comfortable clothes then sat watching tv.

-Time Skip-

I was at the lake right now. I was pacing a bit worried. Why? Well it's 8:30 and Mahiru said to be here at 8 but nothing happened so I'm kinda scared.

I began to play with my fingers.

"Missed me?" asked a voice. I turned around and saw...

"MAHIRU!!!"

I ran up to him and jumped into his arms as he spent me around hugging me while laughing.

"I missed you so much!" I said hugging him like there's no tomorrow

"I missed you so much!" I said hugging him like there's no tomorrow. "I missed you more," he said. We both let each other go but that didn't last long because Mahiru had caressed my cheek and now we were kissing.

"Ahem."

We both pulled apart and looked to the side. There stood a boy with a blue hoodie, bell, blue hair, and red eyes with a bored expression on his face. I blushed knowing we were caught in the act.

"Kuro! Meet my girlfriend, Kaida. You know, the one I was talking about."

Kuro looked to me and I just waved. I then shook off my blush and nerves then smiled. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you Kuro."

"Same, I guess."

"Alright you two. Let's go home."

"I rather not walk so..."

Poof!

"Carry me Mahiru."

Kuro was now a dark blue cat laying in Mahiru arms. "Lazy!" said Mahiru.

I squealed then snatched Kuro from Mahiru. "You're so cute!" I said cuddling him. "Don't take my girlfriend cat!" said Mahiru after Kuro gave him a smug look. Kuro meowed and I smiled. "Cutie!"

"Ugh. Let's just go!" I followed Mahiru back to my apartment while carrying Kuro. "You and Crystal will get along perfectly together."

We came into my apartment and Crystal ran up to us. I pet her after Mahiru did then put Kuro down.

"Look Crystal, a friend!" I said. Crystal started trying to play with Kuro but he ran off making her follow. Mahiru and I walked after them into the living room.

"Aw. They love each other already." My eyes sparkled.

"Umm.... I don't know about that...."

Mahiru saw his Servamp friend trying to get away from the hyper cat just wanting to be left alone.

"Oh well."

*********************************
Done.

I liked this one too 😅😄😂

Hope you liked it.

I do try!

Anyways,

vote, comment, share, follow

Love you guys,

*chrissa*