Chapter 2: Later

Hi.

The video is just a Servamp ASMV to the song Crossfire that I liked.

Watch the video if you want.

Enjoyg the chapter!

*****************************************

2 WEEKS LATER

Third person POV

A figure ran through the woods very fast jumping, dodging, etc.

"Have you guys heard the rumor?" asked Misono. Him and his friends were having a meeting at the Hot Springs.

The said figure jumped up and grabbed onto a branch. They swung theirself over the broken down tree in front of them.

"Rumor? What rumor?" asked Mahiru.

"The rumor of another Servamp and Eve," said Tetsu.

The figure landed and began to run again taking notice of the animal chasing them.

"No way! I didn't even know," said Mahiru.

"It is true though. My subclasses have told me they have seen another Servamp out there," said Hugh.

The figure jumped over a ditch only to have the said animal that was chasing them follow them.

"We have to find them and get them on our side before Tsubaki does," said Misono.

"What a pain..."

The figure landed and so did the animal. The figure dodged the animal attacks for the first couple of times until the animal tackled the figure and the animal roared at the figure.

"Atta girl Crystal!" said the figure.

Who was this figure and animal?

They were the Servamp Of Hope, Crystal, and her Eve, Kaida.

Kaida pet Crystal, got up then dashed off with Crystal following.

Kaida's POV

I'm Kaida Kelly. Age 15. I like the twists and turns in life so, that's why I was surprised to see a mythical creature like a dragon two weeks ago and I took it in. I thought it was a regular dragon but boy was I wrong! This dragon turned out to be the Servamp Of Hope that goes by the name I gave her, Crystal. I've had Crystal for a few weeks now and let me say... these weeks have been epic! Crystal and I have gotten super close and now our bond is stronger than ever before even if she's a little lazy, bossy, or sarcastic sometimes.

I have also learned a lot about being a really good Eve and about Servamps also. I have also got a lead. A vine like whip that is super cool and powerful in battle. We have practiced a lot just in case we run into any trouble. I wouldn't be worried though, we would kick ass! We're just that amazing and powerful.

Life is just so good right now.

"This is amazing!!!" I said as Crystal and I ran by the water and did some tricks. We ran through the woods out to the town and I looked around trying to spot two people.

Who? My friends Hana and Akari.

"There! Crystal, let's go," I said. She roared in agreement and we ran into an alley way. Crystal jumped inside my backpack.

I put it on then dusted myself off. I then walked out the alley spotting my friends. I smirked recognizing their backs were turned.

Time to have some fun!