Lily X Kaida OS

Aye yo!

I love Lily😍

He's so cute and nice.

Crystal, Tsubaki nor Misono exist.

Enjoy.

*****************************

Kaida's POV

BOOM.  Thunder.

I yelped and threw the covers over me.

BOOM. Lightning.

I whimpered and started to shake under my cover.

BOOM. Thunder again.

I started to cry.

The door to my room creaked open followed by his soothing voice.

"Kaida? Are you okay?" asked Lily. He was my Servamp of a year and a half now going onto two years and was also my boyfriend.

That's right. I did just say that. The Servamp Of Lust, All of Love, or better known as Snow Lily, is my boyfriend. We've been dating for a couple of months now and he figured out my fear of storms.

I whimpered in response to him and he came over to me. He took the cover from off my head. He sat on my bed and pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around me while I wrapped mine around his waist and buried my face in his chest. I was pretty much straddling him.

We were quiet for a minute just like that as his presence just soothed me.

He pushed me off him a little and moved one of his hands and used it to move the hair out of my face and wiped my tears. "Don't cry my love, I'm here with you." I sniffled and he kissed me and I kissed him back. It was a slow, passionate kiss full of love.

I forgot all about the storm.

We pull away slowly.

"Lily?"

"Hmm?"

"Please don't leave me."

"Never."

Why would I sat that? Well, I lost my parents to a storm. They got into a car accident while it was storming and didn't survive. I was devastated when they left me so I was scared that Lily would leave me one day too.

I closed my eyes and smiled while putting our foreheads together. I then put my face in the crook of his neck taking in his scent.

He smelled like...

Home.

I belonged here with him.

I kissed his neck surprising him a bit before I felt his breath on my ear. "Be careful Kaida, you don't want to start something you can't finish." I could tell that he was smirking.

This made me smirk my own self and I got out his embrace and laid back on the bed facing away from him.

"More like something you can't finish..."

"Why you..."

Lily laid down and wrapped his arms and leg around me and started nibbling and kissing my cheek and neck tickling me, making me laugh.

"L-lily s-stop!" I said through laughs

"No thanks," he mumbled into my skin. He nibbled on my neck one more time then bit down.

"A-ah. Ow."

"Ssh. I'll make it better."

Lily licked the stinging part where he bit at making me relax a bit. I had closed my eyes for a second and felt a shift in the bed. I turned to see Lily getting up.

BOOM.

I yelped and grabbed his arm. He looked back to me and I looked into his pretty red eyes. "Sleep with me tonight." I said. Lily smirked a bit and began stripping.

"Well, when you say it like th-"

"Not like that pervert!!!"

"Aww, okay."

He laid back down under the covers and pulled me closer to him. I laid facing him for a bit as we both just stared at each other. He then gently used his thumb to glide over my bottom lip.

"You're mine."

He leaned in and we kissed then pulled back. He wrapped his arm around me.

BOOM.

I jumped. He started to draw light circles on my back with his fingers, soothing me.

"It's okay

"It's okay. I love you Kaida."

I began to drift off.

"I... love... you too... Lily."

He chuckled seeing me trying to stay woke.

"Night, night."

I was out like a light.

*********************************
Okay now, that was cute. 😋

I'm glad that I got this idea.

I'm sorry if Lily is OOC though.

Hope you liked it.

I do try!

Anyways,

vote, comment, share, follow

Love you guys,

*chrissa*