Chapter 6: Not YOU Again!!!

Hi.

Episode 6 of Servamp.

Enjoy the chapter!

I tried with this chapter 🙃

***************************
Third person POV

We were all sitting in a circle by the window. "Make way for Pride's perfect landing!"

"Hugh, where did you fly off to?" asked Tetsu. Hugh turned into a vampire and sat on Tetsu's lap. "Just like Crystal, one of my subclasses have new information, it might be of some interest," he said.

Next thing Kaida knows, she's with Mahiru, Kuro and Crystal trying to find someone as Mahiru talked on the phone. Kuro and Crystal were in animal form.

"A suspicious person?"

"Yeah, I just saw him beat up a subclass like it was nothing and then he flew away."

"He flew?"

"Yeah, he was wearing stylish boots, dark clothes and wings on his back. You can't miss him."

Kaida looked around for the said person and spotted them.

"Uh... what?"

"That's the guy?" said Mahiru.

"This kid kind of reeks of danger. We shouldn't get involved," said Kuro.

"Yeah but what if he knows something that could lead us to Tsubaki?"

"That would be really helpful," Kaida said. Kaida looked to see an animal in the cage. "A hedgehog?" asked Mahiru. "Wait..." trailed Kaida.

My dear Juliet!!!

"Is that who I think it is?" asked Crystal. "I believe so. I don't want to do this any more," said Kaida. "What? Why not? Do you know the hedgehog?" asked Mahiru. "Kinda, he's a big creep."

"What about you Kuro?" asked Mahiru. "I know him," he said. "Is it another Servamp, is he asking us to save him? Why is he in a cage? Let's find out!" said Mahiru. "Fine," said Crystal and I. "This is a bad idea," said Kuro.

"You have to learn to put more faith in our allies and trusting their subclasses too. Wait. Where are your subclasses?" asked Mahiru. "I don't have any, they're too much trouble." Kuro turned into a vampire. "In order to make a subclass, you have to give your blood to a human on the brink of death but how do you know they want to live? Maybe they want to die. They whole process makes my head hurt, that's all."

Kaida felt Crystal flinch at that and it made Kaida and Kuro look at her. "You okay?" She turned into a vampire. "I'm fine," she said and looked away.

'Weird.'

"You sure you're gonna be alright doing this? Tailing someone alone is dangerous," Mahiru stepped up. "I'm not alone. I have you, Crystal, and Kaida here with me. That makes 4 of us. I may not be much help to you yet but I want us to become a real team. Something like how Kaida and Crystal is, they're honest with each other so we should be too. I want to get to know you more but I'll wait till you're comfortable," said Mahiru.

I saw Crystal look away again.

'What the heck is wrong with her?'

"I can't face this right now. You sure we've got to follow him?" asked Kuro. "It seems like the most simple way so yes!" said Mahiru. He ran off and so did we. He turned the corner.

"Tell me what you are, a demon or a angel?" asked the boy. "Crap he noticed us!" said Mahiru. "Way to go," said Kuro and Crystal. The boy boots glowed and he brought out a piano and began to play.