Lawless X Kaida OS

OMG!!!

Don't you guys just love Lawless?

He's so cute and funny😙😊

Enjoy.

***********************************

Kaida's POV

I was in my room listening to music while doodling when I got a text.

I opened it to see it was from Licht.

TsundereAngel😑
Can you come get this
stupid hedgehog? I'm about
to kill him! 😡

Me
😒
I'm on my way

I sighed. I got up and grabbed a jacket and put my keys and phone in my pocket, ready to leave.

This wasn't the first time that Licht has texted me to come get Lawless. This happens a lot and it makes me wonder why Licht hasn't killed Lawless yet instead of texting me.

Oh well.

At least I get to see my crush a lot.

I have a thing for the Shakespeare loving vampire? Yep. I mean, who wouldn't?

Anyways, I came out my room and saw my two Servamps. "I'm about to go get Lawless," I said. They looked at me. "Coming?"

"Actually..."

"Yeah."

They both turned into their animal forms and rested on each of my shoulders. I left out the apartment.

We walked to Licht's house talking about some random stupid crap like what's the best color or something. I saw Licht's door and came up to it. I knocked and it was opened by Licht.

He looked annoyed. He noticed it was me. "Took ya long enough, take him," he pushed Lawless towards me.

"Kaida!!!!" Lawless jumped onto me making me nearly fall and my Servamps jumped off me.

"Hey Lawless." I pat his hair. "So since I have Lawless, maybe you could keep Crystal and Tsubaki..."

"WHAT?!"

"HELL NO!"

"Just for a minute to bond!" I said glaring at them and getting Lawless off of me.

"If I didn't want that stupid hedgehog, what makes you think I want that dragon and fox?"

"I don't want you either!" said Crystal. "Shut up dragon," said Licht. "Kaida, Crsytal and I will just go somewhere else if you want to be alone with Lawless," said Tsubaki.

"Yeah... we wouldn't want to ruin your time with your boyfriend," smirked Crystal. I blushed. "S-shut up!"

I grabbed Lawless hand and left. "Stupid dragon," I mumbled. I looked to Lawless to see him thinking.

"Hey Lawless, you're pretty quiet, you okay?" I asked. I looked at him. "Hmm? Oh! I'm fine Kaida!" he said and smiled. I smiled a bit. "Good."

I then thought about something. "Lawless, you've gotta stop messing with Licht, he'll end up killing you one day," I said.