Chapter 8: Miku Miku?

Greetings!

I love Mikuni too 😍

Enjoy the chapter!

******************************
Third person POV

Kaida was sitting in her room typing away at the computer Yukino gave her and Crystal. She was trying to see if there was a known cure for the stuff on Crystal but the computer said it didn't exist.

"Ugh!" Kaida pushed the computer off her lap and fell backwards onto her bed. She then turned onto her side and looked at Crystal. Kaida reached out her hand and pet Crystal's soft fur.

'Dont worry, I will help you.'

Kaida got up and went out to see Tetsu, Misono and Mahiru surrounding the ball Kuro was in. "Maybe you guys need your eyes checked. Get close, don't you see little Kuro rolling around inside?"

They got closer and Tetsu tapped on the ball. "Hey Hot Springs guy stop tapping. I'm a delicate ball so you should handle me with care," stated Kuro.

"Listen! He's talking now," said Mahiru. "I don't hear anything, sorry," Tetsu said. "You might be able to see him but to us, this is just a solid black ball. At least you can still talk to him," said Misono. Mahiru sat up and looked to see Kaida. "Kaida! Come here!" Kaida walked over. "Kuro talk!" said Mahiru.

"Hi Kaida, how's Crystal?" he asked. "You heard him right?" asked Mahiru. Kaida shook her head. "Sorry but no," said Kaida.

"He asked how Crystal was," said Mahiru. Kaida looked away. "Right. I'm tell him later," said Mahiru. "What? Tell me what later? Tell me now. I wanna know what happened to Crystal," said Kuro banging on the ball a bit.

Tetsu, Mahiru, Kuro, and Kaida were now outside. "I have an idea. How about we just break the ball so Mr. Sloth is free to lie around and complain in full size again," Tetsu suggests.

"Uh....?"

"Tetsu we have to be super careful about it we don't know what this thing is!" said Mahiru. "Sure thing."

Tetsu put the weird saw thing on the ball. "Kuro tell us if it hurts." Kuro screamed. "We didn't do anything yet!"

"Alright ready?" Tetsu got ready. "No! Tetsu wait. This isn't right. It's not how we should be trying to get Kuro back." said Mahiru.

"Thanks Mahiru."

Kaida nodded. "So he did notice?"

"Thinking simply this is my responsibility, I'll get him out. Just sit back and watch Kuro!" Now Mahiru had the weird saw tool. "And here I thought you came to your senses," commented Kuro. They began scratching and hitting at the ball while Kuro screamed and Kaida watched in awe.

"Wow, we couldn't even break the thing," said Tetsu. "You guys might be going about this the wrong way," said Kaida. "You think?" asked Mahiru scratching his head.

"Tetsu, you have visitors," said someone. They went to see this blue whale and a guy that were named Kranz and Gil.

"It's Licht, he's gone missing," said Kranz 'passing out'. Mahiru bowed. "I'm so sorry. I tried to save him but couldn't stop them from kidnapping him. In fact he actually protected me."

"They have Lawless too. This Tsubaki fellow must be one immensely strong vampire fellow. I'm glad to see you're still safe at least," said Kranz. "But I should've done more!"

"Maybe this is a good thing. Being held captive may calm those two down a bit. They've been getting far too out of hand lately. Haha!" said Kranz.

"What?! Don't be ridiculous!!"