Misono X Kaida OS

Let's here it for the shorty! 😂😂

Enjoy.

************************************

Third person POV

"Ugh! I'm bored!" Kaida said rolling on her bed. She looked to see her Servamps playing around with each other. "Tsubaki, Crystal, I'm bored!!!" she complained. Crystal looked at her. "And we're supposed to help how?"

"I don't know. Entertain me!" she said. "Why don't you do it yourself?" asked Tsubaki. Kaida huffed. "Meanies."

She grabbed her phone and looked to see the background was her and Misono. A pink hue came to her cheeks. Kaida wasn't sure if this was love she was feeling for the midget boy or she just liked teasing him.

She then got an idea. "I'll go visit Lily and Misono!" she said. Kaida got ready and left her Servamps since they're mean and didn't want to come.

Kaida walked down the street and came onto Misono's doorstep. She knocked.

Lily came to the door. "Kaida, what a great surprise, come on in," Lily stepped aside letting Kaida in.

"Misono, you have company!"

Misono came and saw who was let in the mansion.

"Ugh. Anyone but her. Why did you come here?" Misono asked annoyed.

"Aww, I love you too Misono," said Kaida. She did kissy lips at him and he blushed. Kaida laughed passing him and Lily teased his Eve only making him blush more.

"K-Kaida! Come here!" he said going after her. Kaida ran away for a bit but then stopped making him bump into her and fall back but luckily she caught him.

"Wow, shorty, you're real short... and light," she said lifting him up. It took Misono a bit to register what was going on but when he did...

"Put me down you tall human!! I demand you to put me down!" he said kicking. Kaida hugged him close to her.

"But you're so cute!" said Kaida. "Please Kaida," whined Misono. He was blushing again. Lily came into their view. "Oh? What's going on here?" questioned a smirking Lily.

"You two are always affectionate," said Lily. "You guys like each other?"

"No!"

"Yes!"

Kaida laughed at Misono confused expression and decided to stop teasing the boy for now.

"Like I asked earlier, why are you even here?"

"What you no like me? I am hurt! Lily!" Kaida ran to Lily hugging him while fake crying as Lily comforted her. "Aw, Misono, you shouldn't make your girlfriend cry," said Lily.

"She's not my girlfriend!"

-Time skip-

Kaida was still at Misono's place talking and playing around with the boy and Lily.

Lily had ended up stripping all the way down making Kaida pass out with a blood fountain coming from her nose and Misono scolded Lily.

"Now I can die peacefully," said Kaida.

"Are you okay Kaida?!" asked a panicked Misono.

She just held up a thumbs up. "Nice," she said. Kaida's body soon began to finally feel weird so, it was time for her to go.

"I got to go shorty, I'll miss you, my love." 😚

Kaida blew a kiss to Misono while he blushed and tried to fan at it. Kaida laughed then left.

Misono looked at the spot she was just at in front of the door and...

Smiled.

"You're smiling Misono. What got you so happy? Is it Kaida?" teased Lily.

"N-no!"

"Just admit you like her."

"I don't!"

"I'm gonna text her you like her."

Lily smiled then turned into a butterfly and flew off while Misono chased after him.

"Lily!!! You better not!!!"

Shorty: Hey Kaida it's Lily. Misono wanted me to tell you he loves you😍😘😚

Kaida:
Shorty finally
got guts. Tell him
I said I love him too❤

*************************************
Hmm....

Cute😊

Hehe.

Hope you liked it.

I do try!

Anyways,

vote, comment, share, follow

Love you guys,

*chrissa*