Chapter 5: Subclass

Hi.

Enjoy the chapter!

****************************

Third person POV

"Hey Kaida! Where have you been lately?!" asked Akari.

Kaida was taking a walk when she had ran into her friends from school. Akari ran over to her with Hana.

"Akari's right. Where have you been? We called a couple of times and been to your apartment. Where were you?" asked Hana.

"I um..."

Akari gasped dramatically. "Don't tell me you have found some new friends and have replaced us??!!!"

"What? I would never!"

"Then where?!"

"I've been... very busy and my phone have been messing up," Kaida lied.

'Sorry guys. You can't know the truth. Please understand that I'm doing this for your protection.'

"Oh really? Since we are all together now... let's hang out!" suggested Akari. "I'm down. What about you Kaida?" Hana looked to Kaida and Kaida smiled. "Sure!"

Kaida's bag began to rustle and Crystal popped out of it. "CRYSTAL BABY!!!" said Akari. She grabbed her and hugged her spinning around.

"You know, that dragon is going to get real tired of you," commented Hana.

Kaida's friends began to argue a bit about Crystal while Kaida looked to Crystal to see she was not pleased.

The friends finally calmed down and began to walk to a nearby park. Kaida had Crystal back, who was laying on her shoulder, and was talking to her friends.

"Come on you guys! Let's play!" said Akari. "Umm... how old are we again?" asked Hana. "You're never too old for the park!" declared Akari. She grabbed her friends hands and dragged them with her.

They began playing on the park with some little kids after everyone was fascinated by Crystal and Crystal began to play with a dog there.

After playing at the park, the friends went to a cafe. They, of course, had to hide Crystal but still fed her. At the cafe, the friends laughed and joked around. Kaida had even forgotten what was going on with the vampires for a minute.

Akari and Hana was arguing over the best flavor ice cream as Kaida watched when she felt a tug on her shirt. She looked down to see Crystal looking up at her. "What?"

"My subclass have just contacted me and said that he has a problem he needs help with," said Crystal.

"Oh really? It ca-"

"Kaida, who are you talking to?" asked Hana. Kaida looked back up to her friends blushing a bit. "U-umm... just Crystal," she said. "Talking to animals now? Don't go crazy on us," said Akari.

"Uh..hehe yeah.."

"Anyways. We were thinking we should have a sleepover sometime soon! You down?" asked Akari. Kaida thought about what Crystal said. "Oh. Nah not this time. I actually have to go but you two can still have it and have fun together!" Kaida gathered her stuff.

"Aww, ok. Bye," said Akari.

Kaida knew the girl was sad to hear that she couldn't join and was feeling guilty but hey, duty calls. She has to go help out Crystal's subclass.

Crystal hopped onto Kaida's shoulder and Kaida put her bag on and jacket. She pat both her friends heads and smiled.

"Let's hang out again sometime later on, bye," Kaida waved and left her two friends.