Sakuya x Kaida OS

Hey!

This is my first OC oneshot.

Sorry if Sakuya is ooc.

Enjoy.

******************************

Kaida's POV

It was about a couple of weeks after making Tsubaki my Servamp and befriending all of his subclasses. I was especially close to Sakuya.

I don't know why though. You would think I would have a grudge against him because of what he did to Crystal but I don't. Maybe I'm close to him because we're the "same age" or we liked the same stuff, I don't know.

I was sitting down on my bed drawing while listening to music. I was humming along to the song when I heard a noise.

Tap. Tap.

I looked up and looked around. I didn't see nothing so I shrugged it off.

Tap. Tap.

"Kaida!"

'What the?'

I got up and went to my window. I opened it to see Sakuya. "Sakuya?!" I asked. "The one and only," he said. He came past me into my room. "Excuse you but how many times do I have to tell you to use the door?!"

"Why do that when the window is right there?"

"Ugh! I can't handle you sometimes!"

He chuckled and sat on the bed. "So how have you been?"

I sat on the bed too. "Really Sakuya? We just saw each other yesterday," I giggled. He turned away and blush a bit. "J-just asking!"

"Well, I'm good. Thanks," I said. I sat back on my bed and started to draw a bit more as Sakuya laid down and played on his phone.

I was drawing when I felt eyes on me. I looked up and saw Sakuya look away. I smirked. "Were you just staring at me?"

"No!"

"Yes you were!"

"Whatever!"

I laughed then saw Sakuya was texting someone. "Who are you texting? You're girlfriend~" I teased.

"What? No! I'm texting Yukino, cause he asked where I went, and I don't have a girlfriend."

"Mhmmm. Do you have a crush?"

He blushed. "Uh... yeah actually."

"I knew it! Who is it? Do I know them?"

"You do know them."

"Really? Describe them."

"Okay. Um. We weren't friends at first, we were enemies. She forgave me even though I did something bad. She has a girl Servamp. She took my master in along with his subclasses and she welcomed me with open arms into her family. "

"Hmm... I thought it was Akari or Hana at first but then you mentioned a master and subclasses so that ruled both them out... the only person I know has a girl Servamp is-!!!" I blushed real hard.

"You like me?" I asked looking at him. "Yeah. Stupid right? I'll leave." He got up to leave but I grabbed his wrist. "Sakuya... I um... I like you too."

"How do I know you're not lying and trying to use me?" he asked sadly. He took his wrist back and looked away. "Sakuya. I'm not lying. If I was lying, would I do this?" I gently took his face and kisses him on the lips.

He soon kissed back and I pulled him onto the bed with me. Him on top. The kiss ended and he laid his head on my chest with I played with his hair.

"I love you Sakuya."

"I love you too Kaida."

*******************************
Eh.

Short and simple.

You like? I do.

Hope you liked it.

I do try!

Anyways,

vote, comment, share, follow

Love you guys,

*chrissa*