Chapter 12: Aftermath

Last part of the story.

The next parts will be one shots with the Servamp characters and my OC.

Enjoy the chapter!

****************************

- Two days after the final battle -

Third person POV

Kaida was walking to Mahiru's house talking to him. They had just come back from school.

They had got to his house and Kaida put her stuff down. She was gonna stay for a minute to help Mahiru with something. "So, how have you been after, you know?" asked Mahiru. He went to go get them some chips.

"It's been fine. Crystal's been good and so have I," said Kaida. She sat down on Mahiru couch and saw Crystal come out her bag to be with Kuro.

She also saw Tsubaki. He was woke and looking at her knowing to stay in her bag until she said so. She reached her hand in and pet his soft fur while watching Crystal with Kuro. "How have you been Mahiru?" she asked.

"I've been fine. Kuro's still is his lazy self too," he came up to Kaida and tried to give her the chips but Kuro nearly took them from him. "No, bad cat, these are for Kaida."

Kuro pouted and Kaida giggled. She pet him making him purr. "You're so cute Kuro!" she cooed. Mahiru rolled his eyes as Kuro gave him that smug look. "Yeah, sure he is..."

Crystal jumped on Mahiru lap wanting some affection as well and he smiled then pet her. "Ya know, I can't help but wonder what happened to Tsubaki," said Mahiru.

Kaida's bag moved and she put Kuro down. "Actually Mahiru...."

She grabbed Tsubaki out her bag and sat him on her lap while Tsubaki looked around the place. "He's my other Servamp."

Kuro hissed shocking everyone and himself while Mahiru was shocked. "Well, at least he's not killing anyone or anything," said Mahiru. He went to pet Tsubaki but he flinched back so Kaida had to reassure him Mahiru was good and he let him pet him.

Kuro didn't necessarily agree with the Servamp being Kaida's but didn't really care that he was either.

Kaida put Tsubaki down in front of Kuro. "Too troublesome," said Kuro. Kuro was gonna walk away but Tsubaki stopped him, wanting to play. He tackled him and now they were "playing".

Well, more like Kuro trying to run from his brother to get him to leave him alone while Tsubaki was still wanting to bond with his brother in his new found self. Crystal tail wagged and she soon joined as the two teenagers laughed at their crazy Servamps.

Kaida began to help Mahiru with his homework and was finished real quick. She had gathered Tsubaki and Crystal. They said their goodbyes then left.

Kaida walked down the street with Crystal and Tsubaki next to her. "Hmm. Let's go.... to shorty's place!" she said. "Ugh the brat."

"Hey!"

"It's true!"

Kaida shook her head and they were on Misono's doorstep. Kaida swooped Tsubaki up back in her bag. "Remember not to come out until told," she said. She closed her bag. Crystal jumped onto her shoulder and Kaida knocked.

Lily came to the door. "Kaida, what a great surprise dear, please do come in," Lily stepped aside letting Kaida and her Servamp in.

"Misono, you have company!"

"Ugh. Who could possibly come at thi-why did you let her in?" Misono asked annoyed.

"Meanie!" said Kaida pouting. Misono rolled his eyes.