Chapter 9: Crystal's Orgin

Hey you guys.

Crystal's past is coming up.

Ask questions if you get confused over anything.

'word'= thoughts

slanted words= past life

Enjoy the chapter!

*****************************
Third person POV

Kaida opened her eyes and looked around.

'A village? What am I doing here?'

Two kids ran pass Kaida laughing. A boy and a girl. One with black hair and red eyes. Kaida looked closer at the boy.

'Tsubaki?!'

She looked to the little girl. Lilac hair and red eyes. She saw the girl smile and immediately recognized her.

'Crystal...?'

"This must be Crystal's past that Mikuni was talking about. What happened to her hair?"

The girl and boy ran around playing with each other and then left and Kaida followed them.

'So Tsubaki and Crystal were friends when they were younger? What happened to make them not be friends anymore?'

"Hey Baki!" said little Crystal. Little Tsubaki looked at her to have little Crystal put something on his wrist. "Let's stay friends forever and never forget about each other!" suggested little Crystal showing little Tsubaki the matching bracelet on her wrist.

Little Tsubaki smiled brightly. "Ok Chi. It's you and me forever! I love you Chi."

"I love you too Baki!" smiled little Crystal.

'Wait. Who's Chi? That must've been Crystal's past name. Why didn't she tell me?'

Little Crystal got up and held out her hand. "C'mon Baki, let's play!" Little Tsubaki looked her hand and got up. "Ok!" he said and ran off.

Kaida was gonna follow them but the scene changed.

The scene changed to where Kaida was now in a room seeing someone in front of a table doing something. "Rise Chiruka," said the person.

'Chiruka meaning falling petals like death or am I just crazy?!'

Chiruka sat up and Kaida noticed that it was little Crystal.

'What does he want with her? Who is he?'

"You are the Servamp of Destruction. Your purpose....... kill. Kill everyone."

Kaida was worried about what the man told Crystal.

Scene change.

A little girl with lilac hair and blue eyes ran past her up to a group of kids holding a box.

'Must be Crystal or should I say Chiruka'

(So Chi, Chiruka, and Crystal are the same person. When she was little, she used to hide her red eyes with blue eyes.)

"Hey Chi!" said the kids. "Hey you guys!" said Chi.

"You guys, look what I found! A butterfly!" Chi opened the box to show her friends the said butterfly. It was beautiful. "No way Chi, these butterflies are really rare!" said Hiro.

"Really? Well I'm glad I found it," she said. Chi and her friends looked at the butterfly some more before letting it fly away.

"Bye bye little butterfly!!"