Belkia x Kaida OS

Belkia!!!!!!!

I honestly like Belkia. He's just so cool and kinda cute 😋

Sorry if he's ooc.

Enjoy.

*****************************

Third person POV

Kaida was sitting at the desk in her room drawing while listening to music. She stopped drawing for a bit and looked over to her two Servamps.

They were both cuddled up on her bed sleep in their animal forms. "Aww." Kaida got up then lightly pet her two Servamps. "I'm glad you guys are getting comfortable with one another."

Kaida went over to her window and opened it. She leaned on the balcony looking up at the sky. "Such a beautiful day, is it not? I shall go on a walk!" she declared.

Kaida grabbed her phone, purse and headphones. She then wrote a quick note for her Servamps just in case they wake up. She put on her jacket and shoes then left.

Kaida walked around just minding her own business and greeting people every now and then when something... I mean someone caught her eye.

Kaida sighed.

She walked over to the kids that was pulling and messing with the doll and stopped them immediately. The kids ran off and Kaida now had the doll.

"Thank you my precious Kay!"

"What the hell Belkia?! Aren't you supposed to be at the apartment?"

"I was but then I got bored and came out here. That's when those stupid kids started messing with me. If you wouldn't have came, they would be been dead!" Belkia said waving his arms.

"Good job with not killing them but now you're stuck with me," Kaida began to walk again.

"Oh I don't mind Kay! I love being with you!"

Kaida blushed a bit. "W-whatever."

-Little Time Skip-

Kaida was done with her walk so now she was taking Belkia back to the apartment with the other subclasses.

But....

"Kay, I'm so very thirsty! Just let me kill one person, pretty please?"

"No!"

"I'm starving!"

'I can't let him kill an innocent person but I also can't just let him starve. What to do?'

Kaida came into a dark alley way and put Belkia down. "Turn into a vampire."

Belkia did as told but was kinda confused as to why they were there. Kaida turned away from Belkia and undid her shirt some making the vampire blush.

"Are you...?"

"Yes. Do it before I change my mind. Don't kill me or take too much."

Belkia came closer to Kaida and wrapped his arms around her to bring her closer to him. He moved her hair from her neck and licked it.

Kaida shuddered and Belkia bit down.

Kaida whimpered from the pain. Belkia was never the gentle type when it came to taking blood so it actually hurt for a minute.

Belkia let her go and licked the excess blood, he also turned her facing him to fix her shirt. When he was done, he stared at her.

"What? I know I'm hot but dang."

"Why did you do it? I mean I'm grateful or whatever but why?"

"I told you this already. Tsubaki's subclass are like my family now and I want to make sure all their needs are met. I love you too much to have said no."

Kaida smiled then walked pass Belkia. Belkia turned and watch her exit.

Kaida truly did love the subclasses even after what they did and Belkia was glad.

He also got a weird, warm feeling in his chest. He shook it off. Belkia turned into a doll and landed in Kaida's arms.

"I love you too my precious Kay!!"

*********************************
So cute.

I honestly didn't know what to do for Belkia but then this idea came to mind so I just went with it.

Hope you liked it.

I do try!

Anyways,

vote, comment, share, follow

Love you guys,

*chrissa*