Chapter 11: Final Battle

Wassup?

Video is an AMV to the song Freaks.

Enjoy the chapter!

*******************************
Crystal's POV

Tsubaki had just appeared and talked to Lilac reassuring him. Lilac gave him Hyde's tag and now Tsubaki walked towards us while tossing Hyde's tag in the air.

Licht tried to attack but Hyde stopped him saying Tsubaki was too strong.

"Brother."

"I'll take care of it."

"He must know what happened to Hugh right? Where they're hiding him?" questioned Tetsu.

"Tetsu.."

"Don't do anything crazy!

"Where is he?" asked Tetsu. Tsubaki stopped and turned around. "Ah, the one who fell for Belkia's special move? Anyone who gets trapped in his magic box is teleported to an identical one I carry with me. Don't you think the Servamp of Pride made a wonderful assistant to my magician? It's almost a shame we made him disappear forever."

"Tch. You didn't!"

"Tsubaki, tell us, what are you trying to do here?" asked Mahiru. Tsubaki laughed a bit. "Just what I was put on earth to do. You see, my late teacher wants me to clean up after him."

'That awfully sounds a lot like my mission. Is he telling the truth? Of course he is! Why would he lie?'

I looked to see Tsubaki walking towards us again.

'I know who I used to be back then and what my mission was. I also remember our relationship now Baki.'

"This is a messy world he left behind." Tsubaki made Camellias fall out his sleeve that soon turned into a sword.

"I am an instrument. I am a cleansing reign and as fate would have it, I am one of the only people who can destroy a Servamp. Crystal is the other one," said Tsubaki. I flinched and Kaida looked to me. "Is that true?" she asked. "It is but I would never destroy any of you," I said. Tsubaki laughed. "I'm melancholy and I'm here to break you."

Tsubaki had his sword and Hyde's tag now. "Your contracts, your worthless bonds with each other means nothing to me." Tsubaki threw the tag in the air. "Stop, don't!!" Hyde said but Tsubaki cut the tag anyways. A slash was on Hyde that splurted out blood. This white smoke came out of Hyde's mouth. "You bastard!!"

"Hyde!!"

"Brother!!"

BOOM!!

Hyde screamed out and the room was now covered with white fog. I couldn't really see anyone. "Crystal!!" called out Kaida. "I'm here!" I said and found her. "Time to unleash the plan," she said. I nodded understanding.

"Guys!! If you can here me, please try to get Hyde and get out of here. Believe it or not, this is something that needs to be settled between Crystal and Tsubaki! Please go to safety! We'll be alright!!"

"I don't really want to leave you guys but if you say so, don't get hurt!"

"Be careful sister!"

"Got it!"

I saw Tsubaki grab a sword and try to hit Hyde but I blocked him with my own. "Watch out little sister. I need to kill our brother!" he said. "You're very troublesome to not be the baby!" I said.

"So you truly admit that I'm you're brother? I'm part of the family?" he asked. "Of course you are, now stop this!" I said. "Never!" he said.

Tsubaki swung at me with his sword but I did a back flip dodging it and watched as Kaida's whip wrapped around him and threw him into the wall.