Chapter 10: Bad Ass

We got some bad ass stuff coming up. 😎

Everyone ready?

Let's go!

Enjoy the chapter!

************************************

Third person POV

It wasn't looking good for Misono and his friend Tetsu. Misono didn't know what to do and his friend just asked him what he should do.

"R-retreat-"

Everyone looked in astonishment at the windows. Storm clouds came from out of nowhere.

All the windows busted.

Everyone saw the cause of the sudden window busting.

"Mahiru!"

"Kaida!"

"What the hell are these forms? Is that Kuro and Crystal? That's not a black cat and dragon, those are nightmares!" said Misono. Kuro roared out and so did Crystal. Lightning struck in the sky a few times.

"A lion!"

"A lightning dragon?!"

Crystal and Kuro changed back to their vampire forms and stood side by side with their Eves now inside the room.

"So yeah, Kuro and Crystal have been holding out on us the whole time," said Mahiru.

"But we're here now. Sorry for being late," said Kaida.

"Now, let's do this. Go Kuro!"

"You too Crystal!"

"Sure."

"Is that sloth and destruction?" asked Shamrock. "The name's Crystal," corrected Crystal. "Sleepy Ash, I don't believe it!" said Belkia. "Shirota, Kelly!" Misono and Tetsu went over to their friends.

"The four of you made it just in time," said Tetsu. "You got him out the ball and the markings off of her?" asked Misono. "Yeah, and the others, are they okay?" asked Kaida. "No, Hugh's gone," said Tetsu. "Belkia made him disappear with some strange attack. We don't know where he went. I think the greed pair is on the floor above us," said Misono.

Kaida looked to Tetsu sympathetically and Mahiru walked up to him. "Tetsu, it's going to be fine. First, let's go save Lawless and Licht. Then we'll track down Hugh!" Mahiru turned back around to the enemy.

"I'll give you four tickets to my magic murder show!"

"Do you not ever shut up you damn clown?"

Mahiru and Kaida's weapons transformed. Kaida's weapon was now an electric whip while Mahiru's weapon was a spear.

"No way! Their weapons just changed!"

"Make me proud, my little marionettes," said Otogiri. She went to attack but Mahiru got her first and Kuro caught her.

"Belkia!"

"I know, I'm coming! You don't need to yell at me!"

Him and Shamrock went to attack. Crystal jumped in front of Kaida and got her weapon. She dashed towards Belkia and blocked his attacks with her own and got a couple hits in.

Kaida then used her whip and wrapped it around Belkia and it ended up shocking the vampire. He fell to the ground defeated. Crystal landed next to Kaida and gave her a high-five. Mahiru and Kuro took out Shamrock.

Tetsu and the others just looked at them in awe for a minute.

Kaida looked to her friends then smiled. She then ran over to them and hugged Misono first. "Aw little shorty, I'm so glad you're okay!!!"