Chapter 4: Lawless

Hello. 😁

The video is..... 😂😂😂😂😂

It's another Servamp AMV to the song Sexy Back.

Enjoy the chapter!

*****************************************

Third person POV

Kaida got up rubbing her eyes. She looked around at the room and freaked out for a minute but then remembered she had fell asleep at the Hot Springs after her meeting with fellow Eves and Servamps.

Kaida looked around for her dragon friend.

"Cryst- Aww, so cute!!!" said Kaida. She took out her phone and took a picture of Kuro and Crystal cuddling while sleep.

So cute!

Kaida put her phone away then went over to wake her dragon friend and brother.

"Crystal, Kuro, wake up~"

"What a pain," they both said.

I guess they really are related.

"Come on you two get up or I'll drag you."

No response.

"Alright then, you asked for it!"

Kaida grabbed both Servamps by their tail and dragged them out to where everyone else was.

"Oh there you are Kuro! I- what's going on?" asked Mahiru.

"Kaida doing the most that's what," said Crystal.

"Shut up you stupid dragon!"

"I can't face this."

"You too cat!"

Kaida let them both go and sat down. She greeted her friends and they did the same. Kuro went next to Mahiru and Crystal sat on Kaida's lap.

"So, what's our schedule for today?" asked Kaida. "Well, we were wondering if you had a lead and knew how to use it," said Misono.

"Of course I do," said Kaida. "How lovely. Maybe we could practice some combat skills to use in our next attack. Even though, I'm not best in fighting," said Lily.

"Okay, let's go!" Kaida got up, grabbed Crystal and ran out excited to show everyone, who will be watching, her lead and fighting skills with Crystal.

They went out into a dark area, but you can still see so, the Servamps can turn into vampires.

Kaida looked to see the lust and sloth pair with them. Crystal turned into a vampire.

"Okay, let's get this over with Lily."

Lily got some of Misono blood and Crystal did the same and we can see chains connect the Eves to their Servamps.

Lily's weapon, a scythe, came out and Crystal's weapon, a double sword, came out. "I unleash my power!" said Kaida.

The little dragon tattoo on her wrist glowed and transformed into a vine whip.

Impressive.. thought Mahiru.

It was silent for a sec before Crystal and Lily ran at each other clashing weapons. Crystal was real strong and could hold up her on so far with her brother.

"I'm impressed little sister," said Lily. "I could say the same for you brother," Crystal replied. Lily swung his scythe at Crystal when she wasn't really paying attention.

"Crystal watch out!"

Kaida made her whip wrap and Crystal and moved her out if the way while Crystal said thanks.