Chapter 8

Suraiya's pov

After waking up from a returning Sarah, everyone that moved seats had to go back to their original ones, which meant I had to sit next to Jacob again. It was so soon and I really didn't want to deal with him again but I had to and so I obliged with a sigh.

I went towards my seat and saw a sleeping Jacob, he looked like a little kid in his sleep. I slowly returned to my spot so I wouldn't wake him up and I then just kept looking at him. I knew it was probably weird of me to do so but he looked a bit cute. His pink lips were in a pout, and you could see his long pretty brown eyelashes, man he was blessed with long ones-I'm kinda envious. His previous damp hair is now a mess and dry. I smiled at that softly. Then all of a sudden he smirked?! He slowly opened his eyes and said "you've been staring for quite a while there. Take a picture instead sweets it'll last longer." He then gave a wink and kept smirking, I was extremely flustered and was pretty sure I looked like a tomato. "I was definitely not staring at you, why are you so full of yourself?"

"You were sugar, don't deny it." He replied with a smirk. I didn't say anything and faced the other way instead of looking in his pretty brown orbs. "Hey look at me, you're really cute when flustered."

That made me blush more and I tried to somewhat compose myself and seem like his words didn't affect me or make me feel this weird way. "Am not." I said as after rolling my eyes at him. He chuckled. He then propped his elbow up on the arm rest and kept staring at me. I covered my face with hands and mumbled "stop staring, it's embarrassing and weird." He grinned at that and replied with a "nope." Popping the 'p' on purpose. I groaned and placed my hoodie on. He laughed and as I was about to tell him it wasn't funny but the bus finally after 15 hours came to a stop. We were finally here. But there wasn't snow. And it wasn't even cold?! I was so excited to do all the winter sports but I guess change of plans. Mr. jones then said "welcome. This is the place where we're going to spend the next week at. For some reason this year though there isn't snow. Which hasn't happened in a very very long time. However, this still is a beautiful place with or without snow and is a very enjoyable place to be at. If you were anticipating winter sports I'm sorry but the only thing they have here is a figure skating rink. Now, first you all are going to be put in your groups to go to your cabins. Remember both girls and guys should get along and you guys aren't moving or switching groups-these are the groups you're staying with for the week. Be nice and respectful of your group members-teamwork will play a big part in this trip as many activities will require it. And most importantly always show leadership, this is a leadership class after all. Now listen for your names and head to your cabins to look around and drop off your stuff."

We all waited for our names anxiously, as I heard the chatter of girls who were anticipating to be with Jacob. That's exactly what I didn't want-I didn't want to spend a week with Jacob Williams in a cabin, that's hell. Also some of these girls were creepily wanting to be in his group which was really weird and I kinda felt bad for him if he ended up in their group. I shook any thoughts as I heard my name and my stomach started to do somersaults. Mr. jones called out "Suraiya, Angela, Sarah, Emma and Yasmin, you all are in a group as girls with an addition of the boys group who are "Jacob, max, Zack, Julian, and chase."

I looked at a grinning Jacob in shock and I pointed at him "I'm spending 7 days in a cabin with you?"

"Yep, you are cupcake." Jacob said with a now mischievous smile playing on his lips.

"There's no way." I said under my breath. I then yelled out to Mr. Jones and said "sir are you sure there isn't a mistake? Are you sure I'm in Jacobs group?"

Mr. Jones then looked at his paper of names and back at me before saying "there's no mistake suraiya, you're in his group." I then looked at Sarah with a very upset face as hers wasn't any different. She mouthed a 'help me' and I did exactly the same. Zack winked at her and said "let's have a lot of fun this week." He groaned and said "oh god help me." I laughed at her and so did a certain person with a velvety voice.