Chapter 32

Hi loves!! I'm so sorry for the long wait but Im finally done this chapter. I honestly hope u guys like this chapter as much as I do. And ofc please comment because I honestly love ur comments loves. I also hope u guys have a beautiful day and u continue to support this story until it is done and until I write another story! Which will be soon❤️❤️❤️❤️

Suraiya's POV

After dropping me at the arena, a bunch of memories circled around me and left me with nervousness in my stomach and left my body weak.

This is where everything began and ended.

This is where my story of being Suraiya Karim the skater began and I couldn't wait to show the boy and the people that I love, as well as the people who've supported me that I was back. Officially.

But that wasn't the only thing that was important. Because today was the day that two major things would happen and I had yet to know it.

I got out my key card for the arena, this arena was specifically for me, George made sure that I had one for me where I could focus on practice rather than a public one or one where other athletes would use because it would be too chaotic. Nonetheless, I was grateful for the gesture. Practicing when no one else was here whenever I wanted really helped. Especially when I had comebacks prepared or competitions and or big performances like the Grand Prix. I could stay in there however long I wanted to and could go in at anytime.

I walked in and took in the scenery, I hadn't been here in a ridiculously long time. It smelt like the same old room freshener and chilliness. I loved it. It's still the exact same and I couldn't ask for more.

I went to the locker room and changed into a more fitting attire before placing on my skates. However the putting on the skates took a long time as I just held them close to my chest really happy that I could see them again.

One foot and then the next I placed my feet into the skates which fit perfectly like they had been molded onto my feet specifically.

I then held onto the boards and readied myself to step onto the ice. But I couldn't, with my right foot almost touching the ice but not quite touching it, I just couldn't place my foot down. Memories of everything that's so far occurred just left my foot frozen mid air.

You can't do it. Pathetic.

Then suddenly, as if all of my strength had been sucked out of me leaving me with nothing but helplessness I fell to the floor. Cries filling up the entire ice rink.

I was terrified of being on the ice, terrified and worried that I wouldn't be able to skate once my feet touched the ice and just overall scared  I'd hurt something and worsen my state.

I hugged my knees and bought them close to my chest while trembling uncontrollably.

"I- I can't." I said trying to breathe while crying so painfully.

I then screamed with a shrilling voice as if someone was murdered that filled the rink with the echoes of the scream.

What was I supposed to do? Trying to breathe normally, I wiped my tears and looked around. The arena was spinning and fuzzy and I could feel myself get dizzier and dizzier. My breathing was panicked and I felt like I was being choked. Hands around my neck I couldn't breathe. I was having a panic attack. I needed to calm myself and breathe properly, it wasn't good if I passed out here but I didn't have the reigns over my body anymore. I was losing to the feeling called fear, letting it consume me completely as I spoon fell and blacked out.