Chapter 36

PLEASE READ❤️
Hi loves, this is officially the last chapter of this story. I can't believe it's been around 2 years, that's absolutely crazy! I want to say a big thank you for the support and love you guys have given me and this story both❤️❤️ Although I feel a bit sad to say that this is the last chapter, I do have another story out now too. It's called The Notorious Boxer and I'd love it if you guys would read it and give it the same love this story had received. Once again thank you so much. I hope you and your families are doing well and that you guys stay safe❤️❤️❤️

No ones Pov

"Daddy where is my backpack?" A sweet voice asked as her father ran around the house like a maniac before he found her bag. He quickly put it on her and smiled "there, I found it. All good?" He asked and she let out the cutest boxy smile and nodded "yeah. Now we go to school!" She exclaimed while holding out her hand expectingly.

The young male held her hand, grinned and swooned at her cuteness. He headed to his car and made sure she was safely in her seat before getting into his seat.

"Will I watch mommy today?" The girl asked cutely and her father smiled and nodded. "We'll see her after school. Okay? How about when you see her, you tell her about how amazing I did today helping you get ready for school."

The girl furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head "I'm really sorry daddy, but you didn't do that good. Mommy usually gets me ready in 30 minutes and you took way longer than that and now we're late." Her petite voice and her attitude made you want to squish her chubby cheeks and hide her from everyone. She was just too adorable-and sassy for a 5 year old.

"Okay, okay. I admit, I took a long time but I still did okay right?" He asked, hoping to get a compliment from the cute girl.

She thought for a bit before deciding "I guess you did okay."

The male exclaimed "yes!" This was followed by a chuckle as the girl; who's name was like the acronym ily and was pronounced eye-lee began to say "let's listen to mommy's new song for today!"

He smiled adoringly and agreed "okay. Mommy's song it is." He started to play the music as the girl in the backseat squealed excitedly.

Meanwhile, the man drove her to school and dropped her off after kissing her softly on the head. "Have a good day at school ily, I'll come pick you up later okay?"

"Okay!" Ily said like a ball of sunshine before running inside while her father stared at her fondly.

"Off to work." He mumbled as he got into his Mercedes.

As soon as he left the private school parking, he got a call from his secretary. "Get your ass over here. You have a meeting in 10 minutes!" The secretary warned while the other male laughed.

"I'll be there in a bit, I had to drop off ily at school." He explained as his secretary just sighed "what is left from school, it's already noon, they have 3 hours left before school finishes. My goodness, how'd you end up being a father."

The male driving just laughed before reassuring his secretary that he will be there, and hung up.

Not long after the call, the male really did arrive. Walking into the gigantic building in his noir suit and gelled hair, he headed inside while all the employees eyes were fixated on him. Girls fanning over him and guys wishing to be him.

"He's so hot!" A girl exclaimed to her friend who felt the exact same way. "We're so lucky we get to see him everyday. This is why we gotta work hard so we don't get fired." Her friend said as they discussed the topic seriously.

The male on the other hand, paid no attention to smaller employees and focused on getting to the meeting, otherwise his secretary would have his head.