Chapter 21

Hi lovelies, sorry I took a while to update but I'm excited for the next chapters because she gets to perform and I always love writing her performances. Anyways this chapter is a bit long, sorry if you don't like that but nonetheless I hope u enjoy this chapter. Thank you to all of you who continue to read this, comment and upvote. Ily all❤️ I hope you have a beautiful day or night!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Suraiya's pov
I woke up with a gigantic headache as I looked around to see that I was in my bedroom. My eyesight still somewhat blurry, I reached for my phone with my hand vaguely searching around my night table. I finally grabbed a hold of it and turned it on as the bright light of the phone hit my face. I furrowed my eyebrows and the bright activity and rubbed my eyes in attempt to regain my eyesight.

It worked and I looked at my phone again to see that I had over 40 calls from several people. Max had called me 10 times and others had also called me. I looked at my messages to see that max and the guys had been texting me as well. I scrolled to see messages from Clarissa and George as I sighed and looked at the time, it was 10 a.m.

"Crap" I muttered, I'm late for practice. I opened the messages from max to see tons of him asking where I was or if I was okay, some were of him saying that everyone's worried.

I looked at my other messages which were the same as Max's and I was now confused. If everyone didn't know where I was last night, then how am I in my apartment right now. My stomach fell and I started to feel worried.
I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down as I closed my eyes too.

All of a sudden I got a flashback of me crying. What was I crying about? I had wiped my tears with the back of my hand as some of my eye makeup and mascara came off. I sniffled and ended a voice memo.

Voice memo? What was I doing on there? I quickly grabbed my phone again which was beside me and fumbled while trying to get to the voice memo app. I quickly tapped the app and saw that I had recorded a voice message at 7:05 last night. I pressed It hastily and then heard a familiar velvet voice. My heart stopped before quickly beating again.

It was Jacob, he was wishing me a happy birthday and was talking about how he only had 5 minutes to record on the memo. I smiled lightly feeling reassured just by hearing his voice and I looked at my locket. It played last night.

I placed my phone on my nightstand before attempting to get up and shower because of my harsh headache. That's when I saw a white piece of paper with pretty handwriting. It read

"I'm a really close friend of George's, I took you home safely, your bags here too. It's on your vanity, as well, you'll probably have a headache so I made you some soup, reheat it and drink it, it's good for you. You're an athlete after all, also I removed your makeup. I hope you had a nice birthday. Oh and, you're passcodes way too predictable.-J"

J? This person took off my makeup for me? And safely brought me home?

Jacob? No, it can't be. He's in Cali but he's the only one who I could see do all of this.

Delaying heading to the shower I grabbed my phone again and called George.

It rang a few times before I got an answer

"George, who took me home last night?" I asked somewhat still worried.

"A friend of mine why?" He replied nonchalantly.

"What's his full name?" I asked as the beating of my heart increased and got louder it had to be jake.

It seemed like George hesitated for a minute before saying "Jackson. His names Jackson White. "