Chapter 16

Hi lovelies!! Ty sm for still reading and thank you for all the comments, upvotes!❤️❤️❤️ I'll be able to update more often now that I have Christmas break-anticipate it! Also I put the pictures of the guys underneath their description instead of making another page for characters. Hope u like it pls comment❤️❤️❤️

Suraiya's pov

We had 20 minutes before landing and I was so exhausted from the 11 hour flight even though Mr. Clark had Clarissa and I sit in first class seats. I never really fall asleep on planes and this flight wasn't any different, but this time I was also waiting for a certain someone to text me but it never happened so I gave up waiting.

I woke up Clarissa who groaned and asked why I was waking her up, I laughed and said "we're landing in 20 minutes Riss(nickname for Clarissa)" she then got up at the mention of that and looked at the window which was beside me. "Raiy, we're in France!" she said excitedly, after all she was only a few years older than me. Clarissa was 22 and I had met her through my original agency that took care of me before I went on to be signed to a official one like ELITES. We clicked immediately and we had so many things in common so she became someone that was my best friend. (Btw suraiya's coach and manager are 2 different people-Clarissa is suraiya's manager). We decided to head to the washroom together to put on makeup and tidy ourselves up. She fixed my makeup and I fixed hers. She looked at me one last time as dusted off my shoulders and said "you look so pretty, I'm so proud of you baby, you've grown up so much from the age of 14 till now. You ready to go out there?"

I smiled and said "Ready as I'll ever be." The plane then ordered for people to sit in their seats as we were landing. We excitedly sat in our seats and held hands nervously and excitedly. The plane then safely landed as lots of people clapped. Clarissa and I got our stuff and started heading out to be hit with the smell of paris. It smelt different than California-it smelt a little bit cleaner as I smelt food for some reason. We headed down the stairs to see around 10 reporters crowding us. "Ms. Karim is it true you've officially signed under the agency ELITES?" The flash hurt my eyes especially when I've been sleep deprived and just exhausted overall. I smiled however and said "yes I am." A bunch of reporters then started asking questions at the same time and I couldn't hear what anyone was saying. And that's when a familiar looking person was walking towards us with a professional looking woman next to the man as 6 buff guys all stood behind him. It was Mr. Clark, he was in a once again expensive looking tuxedo, his hair gelled back and he had sunglasses on. He took off his sunglasses and smiled at everyone before saying "reporters if you want to find out about suraiya then you're gonna have to wait till the interview conference in a couple hours. If any of you continue to take pictures or ask her anything then we will cancel the conference. So let's be professional and leave please." He said sternly but politely. They seems intimidated and agreed to leave. He then turned to me and said "how was your flight sweetheart?"

"It was good Mr. Clark, thanks for having us fly first class but you didn't need to do that. However, thank you." I replied with a smile politely.

His smile started to disappear as he asked "did you say goodbye to him?"

Now my smile rid itself off of my face as I shook my head "no he didn't show up." I said starting to get heartbroken. But this is my fault in the first place. I deserve this, I deserve to be heartbroken and upset. But Jacob should be happy and not have to worry about anything. That's what I want for him more than anything.

George sighed and said "come on dear." I listened and followed him to the fancy looking car that was parked near us but still far from the airplanes. I got in with Clarissa into the car as he told me to sit in the passenger seat. I listened and sat in the front seat while clarissa sat in the back seat. He put on his sunglasses and got in the car after telling his bodyguards to meet him at the company.