Chapter 20

Hello lovelies! I wrote this chapter pretty quickly because I've been organized lately and I've been writing my ideas for each chapter in a separate place so I don't forget my original ideas. Anyways, I want to thank you all for voting and commenting, all of you are angels and seeing this many people actually take a liking in this story makes me really happy. I'm also really glad when people message me as well saying they like this story, it honestly makes my day! I'm sorry if I made you wait long for this chapter, I've been really busy with school and extra curricular activities. Please anticipate future chapters because I have so many ideas in mind! Ily all and once again I want to thank you!❤️❤️❤️ have a beautiful day!❤️❤️❤️

Suraiya's pov
I snapped out of my thoughts and took his white gloved hands and said "sure." I wanted to ask him if it was him. The boy who always filled my mind with thoughts of him. The one who drove me crazy, I wanted to ask is it was Jacob that was standing right there in front of me.

Romantic music filled the room as I started to feel a bit hazy and weird.

Was there something in my drink?

My stomach sank.

But it was now or never.

"Are you Jac-" I started to ask as suddenly a pretty girl in a sparkly white dress approached the boy who I was sure was Jacob. "Jac-" the girl started to say as the boy quickly grabbed her and went to the side near the doors outside.

I stood there confused as to what just happened but one thing I knew was that that girl was most definitely going to say Jacob. I felt dizzier and my vision started to slightly blur. The locket then made a click sound as it opened. I looked at it surprised that it had opened. I quickly ran to the change room for some quiet so I could actually focus and calm myself. I sat down on the pink sofa and took off the locket. I looked at the two pictures of the two of us, and I started to feel myself about to cry. The only thing deterring me from crying was my makeup, I still have to go back out there. My throat held a painful knot and I then couldn't bear it anymore. I don't care if my makeups gets messed up. I turned on my phone with tears now streaming down my face pathetically. I went on the voice memos app and decided to record, I pressed the back part of the locket which made the voice memo in the locket play. "Happy birthday raiy, you're 18 today wow, that means your an adult like the rest of us, you had the latest birthday out of our friend group so you were the youngest. Even though you're officially an adult according to society, I still believe you're that tiny little sassy girl who didn't listen to anyone unless she wanted to. I remember the first time I saw you skate, remember how I cried? You really are talented, you tell a story so beautifully in your performances and that is something that the world would be completely mesmerized with, just like I am. I'm actually crying while talking to this voice recorder thing. It probably doesn't sound like I am crying, does it? But you on the other hand I could tell you had been crying anytime I saw you. Your cheeks that would always flush every time you cried or how they got puffier, your long eyelashes wet with your tears. You really are gorgeous, I know people say that there's no such thing as pretty crying but you truly put that saying in the trash. I hated seeing you cry but my sadistic ass also wanted to make you cry, for me at least. I really like you soo. And the guy who's making the necklace is telling me that my times running out soon, I can only speak for 5 minutes max for the voice memos to be able to fit with the necklace without ruining any other part of the necklace. Anyways, I want to remind you that no matter where you are, I'm always with you. I wish that your happy today, on the day where you came into this world, and for that I'm eternally grateful. After all, I can't see myself without a suraiya karim in my life. Don't cry too much raiya, you tend to do that a lot. Be happy and drink milk, you need that stuff for your bones and also didn't you say you wanted to be talller, shortie?" He chuckled as he called me short before continuing again "be healthy, I want to be able to see you again all healthy and happy. Love your one and only amazing Prince Charming Jacob Williams." It then ended just like that, like he always would when he said goodbye and was teasing me. He'd call himself a prince since he was a narcissistic idiot but the funny part was he was still one I couldn't help but miss right now. I stoped the recording on my phone as it saved. The locket then slowly closed up again and I held it close to my chest. It hurt, I felt a heavy weight on myself and the knot in my throat wasn't helping. Why was it that Jacob caused me to feel so much pain? I've never felt this way before, so why was it that only he could do it. Can't he understand that it burns? Why doesn't he just leave me alone? Continue on with his life. I knew I didn't mean saying that I want him to leave me alone and continue on with his life, sure my chest hurt and I felt sadness and pain as well as me just crying my eyes out but I really like Jacob. He made me feel more than alive and I thank him for that always and forever.