Chapter 35

PLEASE READ❤️
Hi loves!! Ramadan Mubarak!❤️❤️ I hope u and your families are doing good and are staying safe during the pandemic. I wanted to say to everyone thank you for supporting this story, this is the second last chapter of this book and as sad as it is, there is another book which will be released very soon. I'm so excited for you guys to see it so I really hope you guys like it. Everyone has been so supportive of this story and honestly it's made my days. So once again thank you loves so much❤️❤️

Suraiya's pov

I hope she realizes just how much that boy loves her. They broke the hug as I managed to see what Cameron said to her "you're going to get a higher score. She isn't as good as before."

It felt like I just got stabbed, I felt hurt and discouraged.

Was my performance not as good as before?

She started to complain some more and looked frustrated but I couldn't catch what she said.

Gold doesn't want to come with me. Not when Bella was performing.

I bit my bottom lip and sank into my seat feeling the aches and sores I suppressed with meds return slowly to eat away at me like a pesky vulture.

I was having a hard time breathing and I could feel my breath shake raggedly.

Calm down Suraiya.

Suddenly a hand fell overtop mine and held it warmly, I looked at Jacobs hand which was softly placed over mine.

"Don't freak out. I'm here, you're not alone." He said softly as my mini panic attack started to dissipate like it never came.

I could feel my tears brimming I looked at him helplessly in love.

"You mean so much to me, you don't understand." I mumbled and he chuckled brightly before wiping my tears away "why wouldn't I understand? After all, I love you more. Don't cry raiy. You have your own charm, be confident in your talent."

I calmed myself and wiped the last tear which tried to escape and fall down my cheeks.

be confident.

"There she goes, with a crazy amount of first place wins this year, give it up for Bella Johnson!" The female announcer declared happily as the audience erupted into cheers which was so loud I could feel the cheers through my body.

Her pretty red dress hugged her figure as she took off the plastic covers and started to push herself off of the boards to the middle of the ice where the lights dimmed before the spotlight fell on her small body.

A pretty piano composition resonated in the arena as she began her step sequence.

The music had clearly been made specifically for this performance, you could tell at a glance that it was perfectly created for her and her skating.

The music was soft and pretty but still uplifting, which gave off a strong fairytale vibe.

Her golden hair flew as she soared on the ice like she was flying.

The music slowly started to transition into a stronger tone and so she began setting herself up for a triple axel, she positioned herself properly and jumped before spinning in the air and landing perfectly on her skates.

No deductions, full points for agility and performance as well as beauty.

Her smile gleamed as she gazed at the audience who smiled even brighter than she did. It was like she was an adored gem, shining and stunning, desired by everyone.