Chapter 14

Hello lovelies! I'm so sorry that I haven't been uploading in a long time but I've been ridiculously busy as I'm in grade 11 now. Drama has just started in this story so I hope you enjoyed this chapter and anticipate the future ones!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Suraiya's pov

I didn't sleep, instead I prayed and prayed for Sarah and cried while praying again. She didn't deserve that illness, but then again, in a way she  has already embraced what was going to happen and come to terms with it, so why can't I embrace it and come to terms with it as well?

I checked the time on my nightstand and saw it was only 4 a.m. I tried going to sleep at 1 a.m. but ended up over thinking way to many things that I never slept and decided to read the Quran and pray.

I then got a text for Jacob which said "if u need to talk, I'm right here." I slightly smiled, he was being really sweet.

"Y aren't u sleeping? Don't worry about me. Get some sleep jake." I texted back, and he then called me. I slightly freaked out for a second before calming down and exhaled before answering the phone. "hey." I said in a somewhat groggy voice.

"hey, you haven't slept have you?" He asked and I slightly smiled pitifully at myself. "Nope. At least tell me that you've slept a bit." I said through the phone to hear the other side silent. I took that as a 'I haven't slept either' and just stayed on the phone with him while we both breathed lightly. He then spoke up with his rough tired voice "want me to come over?" go to a cafe?" He asked and I started crying "jake, I keep thinking about her." I sniffed lightly and sobbed.

"I'll be right there, stay there, just wear something warm and I'll be there to pick you up. Everything gonna be okay." He said softly.

I sniffled and said "thank you Jacob." I really cant believe he exists. I've never met anyone like him before.

"It no problem at all." He replied and then said "I'll be there in like 5 minutes. Mmkay? Go get changed sweets."

"Okay." I said lightly as we ended the call.

I got changed into sweats and dressed warmly but comfortable. I grabbed my purse and phone and got everything ready before heading to see Jacob's car pull into my driveway.

He got out the car and opened the door for me. I thanked him and went inside as he said "morning sunshine." He said sweetly and I smiled tiredly. He slightly smiled and then leaned over and hugged me. His body was warm and had the smell of his lulling cologne. And I could've just fallen asleep in his arms right then and there. "It's going to be okay, just give it some time. Remember I'm here for you. When you need a shoulder to cry on, I'll be here. " He whispered softly and I couldn't be more safe and comfortable than I ever have at that moment.

My lips started to quiver and I wanted to fall into a cry again. My eyes then soon turned glossy and I hid myself deeper in those secure arms of his. "I really needed that. I was going to go crazy. I was so cold and felt so pitiful. Jake why did she leave me. I love her. She's my baby sister. She didn't deserve that."

He then pulled me out of the hug softly and took out mittens and a pretty scarf from the back of his car and put them on me. Before wiping off my tears. "Raiy, wanna know what she told me to remind you before she left?" He asked as he kept lightly wiping off my tears with his warm soft hands.

"She said that when something happened to her she knew you were going to cry a lot and she said to tell you that you shouldn't act like a big baby." He smiled and I lightly laughed before crying again trying to wipe my tears.

"Wanna tell me about her?" He asked and I nodded and smiled.

He took my hands that had the mittens on and his hands that also had his mittens on and held my hand.