Chapter 23

Hi lovelies, I'm sorry for delaying this chapter but I had to rewrite it because I changed how it went about also my friend came over so I hung out with her the whole day and completely forgot to finish so it got delayed even more but anyways I hope you guys like this chapter and once again I hope you have a beautiful day/night! Please upvote and comment!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Suraiya's pov

This was a joke wasn't it?

"Jacob who put you up to this? It's not funny, don't be like that. I missed you J." I said in a hurt voice, this wasn't funny. I really did miss him and I didn't want to come home to this. Him with another girl, and looking at me like I meant nothing to him. Like I'm a stranger.

He looked at me like I never existed in his life and he said to me with a scoff "suraiya, you missed me? What kind of bullshit is that? You never called once or texted me? You just decided to leave for around a year and now you're back and you think it's okay? Who do you think you are to do that?"

"I'm suraiya karim that's who. You're being childish jake, I left for a while but I'm back and I wanted you to see what I left for. I wanted to pursue my dream and come back to your smiling proud face. But no, I get this instead. Sure I fucked up and I hurt you and for that I can't say enough apologies. But Jacob you're my friend and I'm not gonna leave you like this. Now come with me." I said as I grabbed his hand and walked over towards the wall.

"Listen to me. I want to explain everything." I said determined as he looked uninterested and like a total ass. He was like the very old Jacob except more of a jerk.

Where are you jake, what are you doing? It's been some time since we last met but you've really become an asshole. This isn't you. This isn't the real Jacob." I said as I looked into his eyes.

He smirked and grabbed a cigarette and lit it up before placing it in between his plump lips. He took it out and exhaled the smoke. "You think you knew me? This is who I actually am. Of course you wouldn't know that. You just think you're so important don't you." He said coldly as he grabbed my wrist and slammed my body into the wall harshly. I winced in pain, I have a performance in a hour and yet I didn't care that he just pushed me into the wall while holding my arms above my head.

I've forgotten the piercing smell of tobacco and how it's like to feel his hands on mine. He took one last puff before throwing the cigarette on the ground and putting it out with his foot. He leaned in closer and said "Kitten thinks she can come barge back into my life and tell me what to do after leaving."

I tried to say something but when I'm talking to him he shrugs me off, I guess youre not listening after all. In the middle of the conversation he smiled at the girl standing in the distance.

"Suraiya, you don't mean anything to me anymore. I cut ties with everyone and I only work and care about Alissa. Alissa's the one I love." He said coldly and I felt intimidated.

Why? It's a lie right? Why?

I wish I didn't hear that. I wish that this whole thing is an act. 

Somebody tell me it's a lie right? Somebody!

My voice as I started to talk was hurt while he pretended to not listen to me "Don't you know how much I worked to get to this point? To see you again. I had to work twice as hard in order to qualify for the finals. They said I was too young and the choreos every other skater did was very complex and it took them a whole year so any of my choreos would be easy. They told me that I couldn't do it and I had to wait another year to qualify but I worked so hard. Do you know how I felt during that time? Jacob I didn't just leave you, I left everyone! Do you know how I felt when you weren't there? When everyone wasn't there? It was all too much for me. I don't know what is what anymore. You didn't return my phone calls either. You tell me to stop showing up around you from now on while you're smoking your cigarette arrogantly. When did you lose your emotions? When did you become so cruel? Jacob you can't do this, you left me too." I started crying now and he looked at me surprised that I started crying. I smiled softly I knew it you're listening after all.