Chapter 4

It's been a month since I found out about Frank powers and he's thankfully gotten a lot more comfortable with me. He doesn't even have to wear his gloves around me anymore. And although he's usually shy about it, he does use his powers around me sometimes.

"Okay, okay," I said as I laughed. "Frankie, stop, get down."

Frank giggled, looking down at me from the ceiling. He was flying and had pressed himself up against the ceiling.

"Frankie!" I exclaimed. "Come here!"

Frankie giggled and slowly lowered himself down the floor. I smiled, pulling off his gloves. I grabbed the marker and started doodling on the palm of his hand. Frank giggled and pulled away.

"It tickles!" He exclaimed.

I pulled his hand back and finished the little kitten.

"Oh, it's cute!" He cooed.

"See, it wasn't so bad," I said.

"It tickles," he said.

I chuckled and set the marker down on the desk. I touched his shoulder and gasped as I felt a soft shock.

"Sorry," he giggled.

"It's okay," I said. "I know you didn't mean to."

Frank smiled and sat down, looking at the little doodle on his hand.

"Frankie, can you show me some of your other powers?" I asked. "You have the flames and the telekinesis and the flying but what else?"

Frank shrugged. "I guess I have some other things but I don't know if I really wanna share them right now."

I nodded and he blushed laying back down on the bed.

"What?" I asked. "First you're so energetic you're literally bouncing off the walls and now you're all nervous."

Frank's blush darkened as he shrugged. I smiled, holding his hand. I leaned down, gently pressing my lips against his. I pulled back and gasped when I felt the small shock.

"Did you electrocute me?" I gasped.

Frank blushed, whimpering in embarrassment. I smiled as I looked down at him, our faces inches apart.

"Do you want me to kiss you again?" I asked.

Frank nodded and I closed the distance between us. I ignored the small shock this time as I kissed him softly. Frank seemed to follow my lead nervously.

"Is this okay?" I asked quietly.

Frank nodded, leaning up to kiss me again. I smiled, caressing his cheek.

"Why did you kiss me?" He asked.

"Because I like you," I said.

"B-but I'm a freak," he whimpered. "How could you like me?"

"You aren't a freak, you're the most amazing person I've ever met," I said.

I gave him a soft kiss and he blushed.

"Thank you," he mumbled.

I sat up and he looked at me nervously.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, I-I just didn't know you felt the same way about me," he mumbled. "Nobody's ever liked me before."

"I don't believe that, how could someone not like you?" I asked. "I liked you the second I laid eyes on you."

Frank sat up,  fidgeting with his fingers nervously. Little blue bolts danced around his fingertips.

"Frankie, I-if I ever do something that makes you too nervous then tell me," I said. "I know you say that it doesn't hurt you at all but it just looks really dangerous and it worries me."