Chapter 13

Frank and I haven't talked about the whole love thing but I really couldn't stop thinking about it. Frank loves me? I didn't know if I loved him. I knew that I really, really like him. But do I love him?

Frank hid his face slightly, and I smiled.

"Baby, come on, you have to look at me at some point," I said.

We came back from his grandma's last week and I was hanging out at his house on this Friday night.

Frank looked at me and I saw his eyes glowing, which made me grin.

"Stop! It's embarrassing!" He exclaimed.

"No it's not, it's adorable," I said.

He shook his head, burying his face into the pillow. I ran my fingers through his hair, feeling soft zaps. I wrapped my arms around him, smiling happily. He looked over at me and I smiled at his glowing eyes. They were so beautiful but we both know it wasn't just for looks, there was a deeper meaning to it that we were both too scared to discuss.

"Your eyes are so pretty," I said.

He blushed, pressing his lips against mine. It became more heated as he tangled his hands into my hair.

"Gerard?" He asked and I felt a nervous shock.

"What is it?" I asked.

"C-can I...can..." he let out a nervous whimper and I held his hand. "Can I ride you?"

I smirked and nodded, kissing him roughly. He whimpered and straddled my hips. I held his hips, my hands running up over his sides. There were small shocks and he pulled away.

"Maybe we can do it another time," I suggested.

Frank sparked up and nodded, laying down next to me.

"Sorry," he mumbled. "I just get nervous, you know that."

I smiled and nodded, holding his hand. He held up his hand and the laptop floated over and landed in his lap. We sat up and he turned on Netflix. He ended up falling asleep and I smiled, running my fingers through his hair. He's always so tired, I wish I could make it better for him.

I took the laptop and let him sleep. I went to google and bit my lip, watching my cursor blink in the search bar under the colorful letters. I finally typed in 'people with magic powers' to see what I could find.

I clicked on the first video and frowned when I heard the intro, skipping forward ahead. There was some guy who had psychic powers and predicted Jupiter's rings before NASA did. Another guy used telekinesis to wave around cards and money. There was another psychic guy who could guess what cards were on most cards. Some man could take pictures of his thoughts. The last guy listed over twenty thousand numbers of pi accurately.

I went back to google and searched 'where to find people with magic powers' this time. There were random internet groups of random people claiming to have powers but I don't believe any of them because there was no video proof. There was some internet groups that you need to pay to be part of. I tried finding more but none of them seemed real or legit.

"Hey, Baby," I said softly, shaking Frank's shoulder.

He woke up, yawning as he rubbed his eyes.

"Did I fall asleep?" He mumbled.

I smiled softly and nodded, kissing his cheek. I showed him the video I watched and he sighed.

"It's fake," He said.

"What? how could this possibly be fake?" I asked.

"By it not being real," he said.

"There's video proof," I said.