Chapter 16

Frank nervously looked through his closet, digging through the black graphic tees. He wanted to wear something a little bit nicer for our date tonight because he's never been on a date before. We were going to one of his favorite vegan restaurants and then we're going to the movies.

"This is the only nice thing I have that my grandma got me," Frank said, holding up a pink sweater with a deep blush.

"Wear it," I said. "I think you look pretty in pink."

Frank looked at the sweater nervously before putting it on and I smiled.

"You look so cute," I said.

Frank gave me a kiss, tugging at the sleeves that went over his hands. It was a little big on him but made him look so soft and sweet.

"Are you sure I should wear this?" He asked nervously.

"Yes, you look so cute," I said.

Frank put on his black converse and reached for his gloves out of instinct before shaking his head with a smile. He looked adorable in the pastel sweater, colliding in the most perfect way with his black eyeliner, piercings and chipped black nail polish.

"Alright, let's go," I said.

I took his hand and we got into the car. Frank fidgeted with the radio before settling on a station but his fingers were still fidgeting nervously. I reached over, holding his hand. We pulled up to the restaurant and were sat at a table.

"C-can you order for me?" Frank asked nervously and I nodded.

"What do you want, Baby?" I asked.

The waitress came and gave us water before leaving to give us more time.

"The spinach and mushroom lasagna looks good," he said.

I nodded. "I think I'm gonna get Alfredo sauce pasta. All the pastas tonight, I guess."

Frank giggled and I ordered the food for us. I held his hand across the table, smiling happily.

"I love you," I said.

Frank's face turned red, letting out nervous whimpers as he looked around.

"So, any movies that you wanna see?" I asked.

"A comedy," Frank said with a small shrug. "I don't really know what's out right now but you know I don't do well with horror movies or sad movies."

"Alright, I'll find us the funniest movie playing," I said and he grinned.

They gave us our food and Frank ate happily. I spun some noodles around my fork and held it out to him. Frank blushed and ate it.

"It's good," he mumbled.

I smiled at the way his eyelashes contrasted with his pale cheeks when he looked down. He was gorgeous, his skin smooth and soft and pale. He looked so innocent and sweet.

"Can you tell me more about your past?" I asked.

Frank knew everything about me but my knowledge on him was still limited.

"I-I can't really do that," he mumbled.

"But I know you," I said. "What else is there?"

"I really don't w-wanna talk about it," he whimpered.

Frank's hands began to shake, his eyes watering as he looked anywhere but at me.

"Hey, Hey," I said softly, reaching across the table to hold his hand. "It's okay, you don't have to tell me anything, okay?"