Chapter 26

Sorry this took a little while, I've been busy working on stuff that you guys will hopefully see soon

~~

I gasped, catching my breath before I pulled out and laid down next to Frank. He breathed heavily, his chest rising and falling as he stared up at the ceiling. Finally, he curled up close to my side with a small smile.

"I'm glad I don't feel pain anymore," he mumbled. "The one time we tried to have sex when I didn't have my powers it really hurt my ass."

I chuckled, running my fingers through his hair. I kissed his forehead, holding him tight.

"God I love you," I muttered.

Frank smiled, giving me a kiss.

"I love you too," he said.

Frank was starting to get a little better at expressing himself after almost two months of being here. I was really glad, I was able to watch him grow.

"God, you are so beautiful," I whispered. "How did I become so lucky?"

Frank giggled, his eyes glowing green.

"You're so cute," I said.

I picked up our little polaroid camera and we smiled as I took a picture of us, the sheets covering us below the waist. Frank smiled at the photo, resting his head on my shoulder.

"I think this camera was a really nice idea," he said. "I love taking pictures, 'specially on the beach."

"Me too," I said. "Maybe we can go to the beach now."

"I just wanna cuddle for a little bit longer," he said. "I don't wanna leave your arms, not ever in a million years."

I smiled, kissing his cheek.

"God, I love you so much," I said. "You're my whole world."

Being away from my family hurt everyday but it was starting to get better. I missed them like crazy, especially Jamia. I wish I could just Skype them and tell them that I'm okay. Frank was still heartbroken over his mom, he cried in my arms every single night.

"Let's get some breakfast," I said.

Frank nodded and I got up, putting on a pair of boxers. I walked to the kitchen and opened up the fridge.

"How do omelettes sound?" I asked.

"It's good," he said. "I'm just gonna go rinse off in the shower, I'm all sticky."

I nodded, watching him walk over to the bathroom. I cooked quickly and it was done just about as soon as he was done with the shower. Frank smiled and gave me a kiss.

"Thank you," he said, sitting at the counter with me.

"Of course, Baby," I said.

We were quiet as we ate and I sighed.

"What's wrong?" Frank asked.

"Nothing," I said.

Frank looked at me, his fingers sparking up.

"Baby, it's nothing," I said. "I'm just thinking about something."

"What?" He asked.

"It's a surprise, if I told you it would spoilt it," I said.

"I don't like surprises," Frank whimpered, his eyes watering as he looked at me, a bolt of lightning dancing up his neck. "Please don't surprise me."

I sighed. "I was just thinking about how living here together feels like a married couple or something. And then I was thinking about how we could get married and how I should buy a ring."