Chapter 6

Ok so kinda a shit chapter but oh well

~~

Jamia smirked at me and I raised my eyebrows at her.

"What?" I asked.

"Tell me about you and Frank," she said. "I can't believe you two are actually together, I didn't think he would really be into dating that much, he's so shy, I barely even hear him speak."

"Yeah but he's really interesting," I said. "It's just really hard for him to open up to other people."

"I asked him if he wanted to go to the mall last weekend with me so I could get to know him better but he made like three different excuses and then tripped over all his excuses and then he just hung up on me," Jamia said.

"Oh yeah, h-he just gets really nervous around people so he doesn't really go out in public," I said. "He has a lot of social anxiety."

He does have a lot of social anxiety but he also doesn't go out because he doesn't want anyone to somehow discover his powers, they're hard to control and he doesn't want to accidentally expose himself in public.

"Oh, that makes sense," she said. "I just kinda wanted to get to know him better, he seems really sweet."

"Maybe the three of us can hang out together sometime," I said.

"He'll never hang out alone, he only seems to be comfortable with me if you're around," she said. "I think it's kinda sweet that you two are so close to each other and he's so close to you."

"He's so cute and sweet," I said. "And he makes my heart skip a beat and I get this really nervous feeling around him and...oh god, he is so cute, Mia."

"Awe, you're totally falling for him," she said. "You really like him, that's so sweet and cute. You two are cute together."

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah, you two should run for homecoming kings," she said.

"Oh, I don't think Frank would like that," I said. "And you know I'm really not big on homecoming dances either, I never go to those."

"You two would look so cute dressed up on that stage in your fancy suits," she said. "You could have cute matching ties and everything!"

"I don't really think that's our thing," I said. "We just kind of like to spend our time in his room."

"Sounds saucy," she said.

I snorted, shaking my head.

"Not like that, Frankie still isn't comfortable with that kind of stuff," I said. "The whole touching thing he isn't so good with."

"Touching?" She asked. "Oh yeah, I've noticed that, he doesn't like touching people at all."

He doesn't want to electrocute them.

"Yeah, just a little thing about him," I said. "He's got quirks, I guess."

"So do you guys like cuddle and stuff if he doesn't like to touch?" She asked.

"He's getting a little better with it but he still gets a little nervous," I said. "He does like to touch but it just makes him a little bit nervous."

"He's such a cutie," she said.

"He is," I said. "Oh my god, Mia, he's so cute. And he makes my heart beat really fast and I get little butterflies."

"Awe, you two are so cute," she said.

"Did you see what Lindsey was wearing yesterday?" I asked.

"Yes, oh my god," she said. "It was so cute and I loved how it looked on her."