Chapter 7

I smiled as I picked Jamia up, she was wearing a pretty knee length black dress with lace along the top. She smiled, giving me a kiss in the cheek. We went to grab a quick bite of food before heading to the dance at school.

"You look so cute," I said.

Jamia smiled as we sat at a table.

"You don't look bad yourself," she said.

"I wish Frank were here," I mumbled.

"He's probably just not into these kinds of things," she said. "Doesn't mean he wouldn't want to spend time with you, though."

I nodded and she stood up, holding out her hand.

"Come on, let's go dance," she said.

I smiled, going over to the dance floor with her. We spent the night dancing together before there was a slow song and we danced together. But I just kept thinking about Frank as Jamia laid her head on my shoulder.

"We should go," she said.

"There's still an hour left," I said.

"Yeah but you miss Frank," Jamia said with a small smile. "You should go be with him."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She nodded and I dropped her off at her house before heading down to Frank's. His mom opened the door with a sad smile, letting me in.

"Frank is upstairs," she said.

I watched her go over, trying to clean up the singed couch.

"What happened?" I asked, looking at the burnt armrest. "Did a candle fall over?"

"No, it was Frank," she said quietly, her voice breaking.

I bit my lip before going upstairs. I found Frank curled up in bed and when I touched his freezing cold shoulder.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked.

Frank looked up at me and sniffled.

"Nothing," he mumbled.

"Frankie, what is it?" I questioned.

"I-I just really wanted to go to the dance with you," he said. "But my mom won't let me. I think she's worried that I'll accidentally recreate Carrie."

"It's okay, Baby," I said softly "I'm here now. Do you wanna dance?"

I played some slow music on my phone and held my hand out. Frank looked at it nervously before taking it and standing up with me. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him close. The two of us swayed together and I smiled.

"Why'd you light the couch on fire?" I asked.

"I didn't mean to," he said. "We were arguing because I wanted to go to the dance and I accidentally lit the couch on fire, I really didn't mean and I feel bad."

I cupped his cheek, kissing him softly. It became more rough and I gently backed him up against the wall. My hand brushed against his thigh and he sucked in a small breath.

"C-can I suck you off?" I asked.

Frank blushed and nodded. I kissed along his neck, my hand going down to cup the semi in his pajama pants. I massaged him slowly before sinking down to my knees. I felt a shock and looked up at him.

"Frankie?" I asked. "You okay? Are you sure you want to?"

"Yeah but I'm just nervous," he said. "I-ignore the bolts, please. It doesn't mean I don't want it, I'm just nervous."