ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ OᑎE : GOᑎE

Quirkless.

That's the word everyone used to describe me.

I always thought I might be able to get a quirk someday. Maybe I was a late bloomer and I'd get it soon enough.

Sadly, that day never came.

So I decided the next best thing,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To take a swan dive of the school roof.

Yet that was one of the best ideas I've had in a long ass time.

•••

Flashback

I take in a deep breath and slowy let it out as I stare off into the city below, it really was a beautiful view from up here.
I could see the orange and yellow slowy fading into the blue sky and the sun setting in front of it all.

What a great day to die.

I've kept myself believing in something far to childish I thought I could be a hero. I know funny right? Me, a quirkless, defenseless , stupid , useless child a hero? It was the most far fetched idea out there. Though can you blame me? Quirks were just something of our imagination and yet here they are! So how bad was it to think that a quirkless child can to, be a hero?

The answer is very bad.

Here I am about to jump off my school building, a place where I was tortured physically and mentally everyday until, well this. It's what they wanted right..? They wanted me to do this. They'll be satisfied with my actions... Kacchan will finally be free from his rage because of me. He'll be happy. As long as everyone is happy because of my actions that's all that matters.

There's nothing left for me here. My mom died and my father's gone too. Heck, I even got told I can't be hero without a quirk. By my favorite hero. All might. What's the point no one's gonna miss me. This is fine right? Yeah this is great for everyone. Who needs a worthless deku here anyway?

Step

All I need to do..

Step

Is..

Step

Jump.

Author's note

hey hey I don't think anyone's gonna read this buT I decided hey why not make a villian deku story? Fun right? This chapters kinda short but I'll try to make every other chapter longer. ok. BYe

Word count: 343 ( excluding author's note )