ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 丅ᕼᖇᗴᗴ : ǤᎥᐯᗴᑎ

I tried my best to follow as quickly as possible but all these casts randomly placed aren't helping. All for one saw me struggling the keep up so he stopped and crouched down a bit.

"Here stay still." He reached his hand out so it was on my chest. I felt a tingling feeling to throughout my body. After that he told me to sit on the floor so he could remove the casts. I assumed he healed me so I helped him remove all the casts from my body.

"Okay you should be fine now. Come now you look extremely tired."  He said as he rose from crouching again.

"Ah okay Sensei." I quickly stood up and follow him to my room

"Make yourself at home, we'll talk more about the quirk tomorrow get some rest for now." He said as he stood at the door way with one hand on the door knob

"O-okay thank y-you." I moved around the room as he closed the door. This isn't so bad it's actually quite roomy. Though I don't have any clothes besides my shirt and shorts I have on. I'm sure I'll get some tomorrow or something. I wonder what kind of quirk I'll get maybe it's a strength quirk? Though I don't really have the body for that.. I also wouldn't know how to use it well. Ah I'll just wait until tomorrow Sensei will tell me then.

For now I just need sleep. I quickly made my way over to the bed in the corner of the room and hoped into bed. I pulled the sheets over me and laid on my side. After a while I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to knocks at my door, I almost reason with 'yeah mom?' but I forget that she's been gone for 3 years. I got up from my bed and slowly approach the door and open it to see Sensei standing in front of me.

"Yes Sensei?" I ask while leaning against the door and holding the knob on the other side.

"Come out to the bar for some breakfast then we can discuss your new quirk." He said as he started walking away into the bar.

"Okay Sensei!" I half yelled since he was already at the bar. Okay! This isn't so bad! I'm getting a place to sleep, food and a new quirk! I couldn't ask for anything better.

I closed my door and ran over the the dresser. I paused, wait.. I don't have any clothes. I ran to the door and when I opened it Sensei was standing at the door again.

"A-ah! Sensei you scared me!" I yelled jumping back a bit

"Sorry my child but I wanted to tell you that clothes are in the closet instead of the dresser don't ask how   
we got your size. Be at the bar in 5 minutes." And with that he left once again disappearing in the hallway.

A bit odd but I won't pay attention to it. I closed the door and ran to the closet. I opened it slowly and saw many shirts hanging on the rack,below were pants and shoes in a big basket. Next to the basket was a smaller one with extra clothes in it like sweaters, hoodies, shorts, boxers and socks. I picked out a simple outfit it was only breakfast don't need to be too flashy. I took off my shirt and shorts and placed them on top of my dresser. I slipped on a black t-shirt and light blue skinny jeans and quickly went down the hallway to the bar.

When I entered I saw the two men from before, Tomura and Kurogiri. Tomura eating while sitting on a bar stool near the center and Kurogiri behind the bar pouring Tomura a drink and then proceeds to clean other glasses. I saw Sensei sitting in a booth near the corner of the bar. I approached the booth and sat on the opposite side of him.

"Kurogiri." He said loudly startling me.

"Yes sir?" Kurogiri asked putting down the glass he was cleaning.

"Go get food for the boy."

"Yes sir." After that Kurogiri left the bar and went to the kitchen and came back fairly quickly with a plate of bacon and eggs. In his other hand he had a orange liquid which I assume is orange juice.

"Here you go." Kurogiri says setting down the meal in front of me.

"T-thank you!" I say bowing a little bit before digging into my food.

"Your welcome." Kurogiri left and returned to cleaning glasses behind the bar.

"So Izuku," Sensei spoke after a minute or two.

"Yes?" I ask looking up from my plate .

"I wanted to tell you about the quirk I have for you. More so, quirks."

I almost choke on my bacon as he said that "Quirks? You mean you can give me multiple quirks?"  I ask looking up at his- uh face.

"Yes I have 2 that can come in handy for you in battle."

I nod in response saying for him to continue as I return finishing my food.

"The first one is Umbrakinesis, you can manipulate shadows however you want. Depending on how well you make the quirk your own you will get very exhausted quickly. The second quirk is telekinesis, in assuming you already know what that is." He said waiting for my response, I once again simply nod.

"The only downside to telekinesis is that if you use it too much you get major headaches."

"Izuku." He said sternly

"Y-yes Sensei?" I asked sheepishly looking up at him

"Do you accept both of these quirks?"

"Yes." I answered almost instantly

I saw Sensei's hand reach over the table towards me.
"This might hurt a bit." He said placing his hand on my forehead.

"What might hurt?" I asked before I saw blackness cover my eyes and felt pain go through my body.

After that I blacked out.

Author's note

Sorry this chapter is a bit shorter but heheen oh well ok bye

Word count: 1007