ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ ᖴᎥᐯᗴ : ᔕᑎᗴᗩK

[10 months later]

"Izuku"

"Yeah Kurogiri?" I ask lifting my head up staring at the mist behind the bar.

"Tomura said you have a meeting with All for one today. He wants you to meet him in the usual office." Kurogiri said while he was cleaning cups and placing them in a tray under the counter.

"Alright thanks for letting me know Kurogiri!" I say jumping out of the bar stool and walking down the hallway.

I take a left in the middle of the long hallway and open a door that looked brand new. I step inside the dimly lit room and take a few steps forward and place my hands on a chair that was in front of Sensei's desk.

"You wanted to talk to me Sensei?" I ask looking at his barley visible face.

"Yes, please take a seat." He extended his hand motioning me to sit down.

"What did you want to talk about Sensei?" I ask taking a seat on the rusty chair.

"I wanted to discuss with you my plan on invading U.A soon. We'll be entering the USJ during they're training session for class 1-A. But first we need information on them so we can be prepared. Do you think you can help get this information?" Sensei asked clasping his hands together slowly.

"Of course Sensei will anyone be joining me?"

"Yes I have two new recruits for the League. There information is in here." He slid two folders across the desk. I bent over to grab the folders and opened them once I sat back down. The first one I opened had a cheerful looking teen with golden eyes. Though, they had a hint of insanity glowing in them. Her name Toga Himiko. Her quirk was 'Transform', she could change her voice and appearance by consuming the blood o that person. Depending on how much blood she consumes the longer she can stay in the form. I moved on to the next file which had a picture of who wore no expression on his face, starting at his bottom lip was what looked like burnt purple skin,there was also burnt skin under his eyes which seemed like eye bags. Where the burnt skin started there was staples along the skin as if it was holding it together. His eyes were a bright blue that held to many emotions for me to name. His quirk description was very small, his work was called 'Cremation' he could expell brilliant blue flames from his body.

I placed the folders back on Sensei's desk after I was done reading them.

"When will they be coming so we can start the mission?" I asked crossing my legs and placing my hands in my lap

"They should be here in a couple minutes, you should start to change so you can be ready to leave when they get here."

"Okay thank you for informing me on the mission. Toga, Dabi and I won't fail you Sensei." I rose from the chair and bowed to him and left the room to change into my villians attire. It wasn't much really, I removed my black T-shirt and shorts and replaced them with a white button up and black pants. I put on a black vest and black dress shoes. I ruffled my hair a bit and left the room and waited in the bar for Dabi and Toga.

I heard three knocks on the door a few minutes after I entered the bar. Kurogiri was walking to get it but I insisted to get the door since they were gonna be joining me for the mission.

"Hello I'm Izuku but you can also call me Deku if you'd like." I extended my hand to shake Toga's first then Dabi's

"Hiya~! It's great seeing you Deku-kun! I'm Toga and that depressed looking dude is Dabi~!"

I chuckled at her statement "Well it's very nice to meet both and on behalf on everyone in the League, welcome to the League of Villians." I motioned them to come inside and led them into the bar.