ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ ᖴᗝᑌᖇ丅ᗴᗴᑎ : Ꭵᑎᖴᗝᖇᗰᗩ丅Ꭵᗝᑎ

"Hosu City?" Kurogiri asked. Midoriya was in an alley nearby the dorms, talking to Kurogiri.

"Yeah, I think it'd be a good spot to attack using the new nomus. If we attack before they can do their internships they won't learn anything new." Midoriya said, leaning against a brick wall.

"That's true. Won't they wonder how we knew they'd be in Hosu?"

"Possibly, but the teachers might be to caught up in the attack and forget about it. It's not something we should worry about."

Kurogiri nodded, "Alright. Organize the plan and get back to me before you leave for Hosu City." The purple mist opened a portal, beginning to walk through it.

"I will. Check up on All for one for me." Midoriya waved off as Kurogiri vanished through the portal.

•••

Toga and Dabi sat on the floor as they listened to Midoriya's mumbling.

"I got it!" Midoriya excitedly said. He quickly coughed and explained the plan.

"Anyway, I need you two to be super social. Find out who everyone is interning with, once you do, report back to me. We'll have some other villain to distract most of the heroes who are interning so we can have the teachers and students to ourselves."

Toga nodded, getting up from the floor and heading towards the door. "I'll be back~!" She cheerfully said. Dabi stayed on the floor, mindlessly staring at the ceiling.

"Hey!" Midoriya clapped his hands in front of Dabi's face, "What are you sitting around for?"

"I'm bored." Midoriya kicked Dabi's back. "Then how about you go talk to people, huh?"

Dabi sighed and got up, "Fine. I better get payed." The villain left, leaving Midoriya in his dorm.

"We don't even get payed."

•••

"Heya~! I'm Sadako! You're Uraraka, right?"

Uraraka turned around, "Oh, hello! Yep, that's me! Do you need anything?"

"I just wanted to meet everyone!"

Uraraka smiled, "Well, I hope we can be friends! Hey, do you know who you're interning with? I'm with Gunhead."

Toga smirked but quickly replaced it with a small smile. "Ah, I don't know yet. I haven't been told. I hope it's close to you, though!" Uraraka laughed. "Me too. Do you want to hang out with me, Iida, Todoroki and Tsu?"

"Can I? I don't really have any friends here... Those other students I came didn't want to talk to me..." Toga looked down, acting sad.

"Aw. Of course! C'mon!" Uraraka led her to her dorm, as well as Yuuie's fall.

"Hey man," Dabi said. Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Bakugou looked back at him.

"Hey, dude! What brings you 'round here?" Kirishima asked, taking a sip from his solo cup. "Yeah, you know, I was just going around and seeing what everybody is up to."

Bakugou scoffed and walked away. "Sorry about him, he's got anger issues."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Bakugou screamed. Kirishima simply laughed, "Anyway, we were just talking about internships. I'm with with Fourth Kind."

Dabi sighed, "I wish I knew people here, y'know? Don't got a lot of friends, the kids that were also new we're kinda rude to me." Kirishima frowned and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"It's alright, bud. We can hang out, right guys?" Kaminari and Sero nodded.

"We'll show you around Yuuie!" Dabi smiled (he attempted).

•••

"You told them what?!" Midoriya whisper yelled.

Toga groaned, "Listen, I had to make a sob story so she'd pity me. If I told her I was friends with you guys she'd probably not let me get as close to her."

Midoriya sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "This just makes it harder to talk to each other. Do they know we told Aizawa we were adopted?" Midoriya asked.

"Don't think so, they said they kept our home lives private." Dabi said.

"Whatever. We need more information. Be free, my social butterflies." Midoriya waved the two out of his dorm.

"Geez. I guess you keep talking to the dudes, I'll talk to the girls." Toga said, walking off.

Dabi nodded and turned the corner, bumping into Bakugou. "Oh, sorry man. My bad."

Bakugou scoffed, walking past the villain. "Asshole." Dabi muttered under his breath as he went downstairs.

Bakugou heard the "asshole" he also heard the small talk in Mikumo's room, if that even was his name.

What the hell were they talking about? Bakugou decided to knock on Mikumo's door.

"Yes?" Midoriya opened the door to see the blonde. "What do you need, Bakugou?"

"How'd you get into Yuuie after the entrance exams?" Bakugou asked, folding his arms. Midoriya was only letting his head peek out the door. He was testing new mixtures for stronger nomus.

"Well, I entered the exam, but I couldn't make it. I sent them an email explaining my situation and they allowed me to send an essay instead." Bakugou tried to peek around the villain's hair, but couldn't see much.

"If you excuse me, I'm studying." Midoriya was beginning to close door, when it was held open. "Studying for what? We don't have any upcoming tests."

Midoriya looked back at his test tubes and looked back at Bakugou. "I study for everything, is that a problem?"

Bakugou rolled his eyes, "Whatever. I don't know what your planning, but I'm onto you." The blonde side-eyed Midoriya and left.

Midoriya closed the door and sat back at his desk. "Fuck."

•••

Toga fell back of Midoriya's bed. "So the spiky haired dude might be onto us?"

"Yeah, but I don't know why. He shouldn't recognize me."

Bakugou pressed his left ear against his wall, attempting to eavesdrop.

"He seems like an ass. Yesterday, I bumped into him-"

Midoriya cut him off, "Yes, I know he's an ass. As I was saying, we have to be very careful. Any new information?"

"Well, I know Tsu is interning under Selkie. I couldn't get close to Iida or Todoroki." Toga said, playing with her knife.

"That's because you're ugly. Unlike Toga, I am incredibly irresistible." Dabi said, smirking.

Toga scoffed, "I beg to differ."

Dabi glared at Toga before he continued. "Todoroki said he was interning with his dad, Endeavor. Iida is gonna be interning with  Masaki Mizushima, he doesn't really have a cool hero name. People refer to him as 'Manual'."

Midoriya nodded, "Alright. Good. We need to know the time we go to Hosu. I don't care who figures it out, just find out when." Toga and Dabi took that as their sign to leave.

Midoriya left his room shortly after, only to see Bakugou exit the room to the left of his. Bakugou looked at Midoriya, "What do you want, extra?"

Midoriya ignored him and turned away, beginning to think about what Bakugou knows.

this one is little shorter than usual but the best chapter will be spicy oOOoo