ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ : ᖴᗴᔕ丅Ꭵᐯᗩᒪ

[2 weeks later] (sorry for so many times skips ;v;)

All the work I've done has caused many injuries in my body.

I've passed my limits multiple times, making several cuts and scars on my body, mostly on my arms. But in the end, it's all going to be worth it. Today is the attack the Sports Festival, Toga, Dabi, Tomura, Urakara, Kurogiri and I were sitting in the bar, watching the event.

Currently, they started the 1 versus 1 battle, starting with a student from 1-C and 1-B. The battle itself wasn't eventful, both lost, yeah, I know, it's odd. The got each other out of bounds at the same exact time, so they were both disqualified. I stopped paying attention after that, until I saw him.

"Hey, Deku," Toga turned towards me, "Isn't that the blonde dude the one who chased us during the mission?"

"Ah, yeah. That's my childhood friend, Katsuki Bakugo."

Kacchan completely dominated his opponent, moving up into the last six, then four and finally, two. He went up against Todoroki Shoto, before they could begin the fight thy rolled commercials, that's when we started to get into position.

We walked into Kurogiri's portal with everyone, excluding Tomura and Kurogiri. Toga took Urakara, "I'll take her~! I have to drop her off somewhere nearby! So, stay safe~!" With that, Toga left leaving Dabi and I.

"Dabi," He raised his head, "whatever happens, don't come and help me. I trained to hard for this, I don't need any help. Sorry if that came out rude. I just really need this, okay?"

"Yeah I get it, I won't get in your way." I smiled, motioning us to walk into the stadium.

We made it to the halls which led into the arena, we wondered when the fight will start until we heard, "ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL RIIIIGHHHHHTTTTT! THIS IS ABOUT TO GET INTENSEEEE FOLKS! WE HAVE TODOROKI VERSES BAKUGO!!! ANNNNDDDD BEEEEGGGGGIIINNNNN!" Both Dabi and I looked at each other, confused on the announcers loud, obnoxious, voice.

"Okay, make a ring around the perimeter, that way the crowd can't see what's going on. I'll attack both when they're vulnerable."

"Alright, tell me when to go."

[Third P.O.V]

Midoriya waited, seeing Todoroki create an ice prison engulfing Bakugo. Loud booms shook the stadium, they grew louder and louder until the blonde emerged.

"Now." Divine blue flames erupted from the ground, surrounding the arena, and the students. Both Todoroki and Bakugo stopped fighting, instantaneously shooting for the sky, only to be shot down by shadows.

Screams filled the stadium, heroes escorting guests, not being able to fight the villains in fear of the flames. Some heroes tried to get in, they perished.

Midoriya and Dabi walked through the last place that wasn't in flames, when they exited the hallway, the only exit was sealed.

"Nuh-uh Kacchan," Bakugo turned around, anger and a hint of fear appearing on his face, "There's only one way of escaping," Midoriya threw two knives at their faces, the blades grazing their cheeks, causing blood to drip. "And that's if you defeat me."

Todoroki and Bakugo looked at each other, temporarily working together to win the fight. They both charged at Midoriya, who shot shadows out of his hands, sending both students flying towards their death. An ice block saved them, Todoroki and Bakugo both groaned in response to the sudden impact. Still, they rose and attacked. Bakugo charged first, aiming for a right hook, which Midoriya thought, How uncreative of you, Kacchan. The green haired boy grabbed the blonde's arm, tossing him behind. Midoriya heard ice building up, he looked back, seeing Todoroki coming towards him. He saw the ice block near the fire, tearing a piece off, he sent it flying to the heterochromia boy. Todoroki was caught off guard, resulting in his harsh fall to the ground.