ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ ᑎᎥᑎᗴ : ᗴᔕᑕᗩᑭᗴ

I sat in a cell with nothing in it but a steel floating table, or 'bed'. I walked around the cell waiting for someone to call me in for interrogation, I've been doing this for the past hour. My slouched position went straight (hah) when I heard beeps outside my cell.

"Deku, come with me." Eraser lead me out of my cell, we walked down a long hallway with other steel cell doors. We approached another door and he punched in the numbers '11414', he walked in first and I followed him inside.

"Take a seat." I obeyed and sat in the cold, steel chair. "So, Deku," I hummed in response, "you are apart of the League of Villains and coordinated the attack?" I scooted the chair closer and placed my cuffed hands on the table,

"I am apart of the League of Villains yes. But I did not plan the attack, I merely helped make the beasts." He looked at me confused, "But you were able to make the other villains obey your commands."

"That's because I'm one of the top people at the League of Villains. Of course they will obey me." Eraser Head leaned back into his chair, "Why did your comrades kidnap one of my students?"

While he was talking I looked to the left and saw a wall, but not just a wall. I was trained to know a lot of things, like how to spot a one-way mirror. It isn't very obvious, but I spotted the mirror, smirking at it.

"Well I can't tell you specifically why. But I will say they won't give her back unharmed, sadly." He looked infuriated by my answer but still continued, "What is your relationship with Tomura Shigaraki and All for One?" I sighed,

"Again, I cannot speak in detail about my relationship with my leaders. I'm sorry for not cooperating properly but, I am forbidden by Sensei to speak of anything about our relationship. All I can say is that they both trained me for about ten months." I lifted my legs off the ground and crisscrossed them in the chair,

"May I ask you one question since you have asked me three?" He looked at me dully, "Go ahead."

"How many people are behind that one-way mirror?" Eraser looked shocked by my question and looked at the mirror and looked back at me, "Three."

"I'll take a wild guess and say... One cop, a detective and All Might. You don't need to say if I'm right or wrong." He shook his head and proceed with the questions.

"Why did you become a villain?" I looked down at my legs and took a deep breath.

"I'm not aware if you heard me tell your students but,  a student of yours, the same one who gave me the name Deku, led me to suicide and caused me to become this. As well as some help from the number one hero himself, All Might." I lifted my head and stared into the mirror, scowling.

"How did the student and All Might lead you to this?"

I looked back at Eraser, "The student was Katsuki Bakugo. We were childhood friends, he started bullying me when I told him I was quirkless. He would abuse me verbally and physically, his friends also joined in the bullying. Soon enough the whole school took part of the bullying. None of the teachers cared, and everyday I was told to kill myself. I was attacked by a sludge monster one day and All Might saved me. I asked him if a quirkless child like me could become a hero, you know what he said?"

"What did he say?"

"Give up kid, being a quirkless hero is impossible, try finding something else to do. That's what made me snap. After that day I shut myself out and after school I went to the roof top and jumped. No hero came to save me, villains saved me. One thing led to another and I got my quirks." Eraser rose from his chair,

"I think that's enough for today, thank you for your time." I uncrossed my legs, standing as well. "It was my pleasure." I smiled at him as we walked back to my cell.