ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ丅ᗴᗴᑎ : ᗴ᙭ᗴᑕᑌ丅Ꭵᗝᑎ

The lights suddenly cut out in the plaza, Bakugou seemed thrown off but quickly used his quirk as a light source. "Stupid Deku!" Bakugou charged at the villain, grasping him in his hands, so he thought. The figure simply evaporated, leaving Bakugou dumbfounded.

"Don't you know how shadows work, Kacchan?"

Bakugou growled as he stayed in alert, "Don't mock me, dumbass!" The blonde was kicked down from behind, "That's not very nice is it?" Bakugou quickly stood up, gradually getting angrier.

He shot himself into the air, getting an view of the plaza below. "Where the fuck is he?"

"Behind you," The blonde was kicked once again, falling down to the ground and falling face first. Midoriya held his arm behind his back to keep him immobile. "Are you sure you're a hero in training?"

An explosion shot into Midoriya's face, causing him to release the blonde's arm. "Yeah, I am a hero in training you asshole!" Explosions hit Midoriya over and over again, "Alright, we're done playing nice." The greenette held down Bakugou's feet with the shadows.

"Don't you understand the pain I had to go through because you didn't wouldn't let me have a dream? You're not a hero. You're-" Midoriya was launched into a window from the blast. "Don't finish that sentence." Bakugou warned.

Midoriya stood up and walked towards the blonde, "You're a villain." Bakugou tackled him to the ground, beginning to burn his pale neck. Midoriya kicked his gut, turning Bakugou on his back.

"Why won't you just accept the fact that you won't be the hero parents let their kids look up to?" Bakugou put his hands towards the ground, releasing a small explosion to lift himself off the ground.

"Doesn't feel good, does it Kacchan? That's what I went through everyday," Bakugou swiftly launched himself behind Midoriya. The greenette turned, coming face to face with the blonde. Bakugou's hand was about to collide with Midoriya's face, until his shadow  hand took the explosions coming off his hand.

"Just give it up, Deku! You'll never be anything!"

Midoriya was almost on the brink of tears, had he not listened to a word he said? "ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS TO BE LIKE YOU!"

Bakugou kept pushing Midoryia's hand, but had the expression of a deer in headlights. "What?" He growled.

"I just-" Midoriya's shadow pushed against the blonde's hand, "wanted to be like," Midoriya threw Bakugou on the ground, holding him by the neck with his hands. "You. Why can't you see that, Kacchan? Can't you see? I just wanted to be a hero too. But, no. You couldn't even let me do that. I'm a monster now! Is that want you wanted?! Your childhood friend to become your enemy? I killed myself, dammit! That's on you. Do you really think you'll be a beloved hero if everyone knew what you've done?"

Midoriya presses harder, causing Bakugou to be on the brink of tears, choking. "You meant everything to me, Kacchan. You threw that away. This," Midoriya gestured you himself, "is your fault."

"Hey!"

Midoriya turned around, still keeping pressure on Bakugou's neck. He smiled when he saw "Mr. Aizawa." The greenette lifted Bakugou by holding onto his face.

"Mr. Aizawa!" Toga laughed at his cry, "Ha! You really think I'm that old sack?" Toga stretches her arms out, shedding off the disguise. "Ah! Good as new~! He needs to shave, cause that beard is n-a-s-t-y!" She said, exaggerating each letter.

"Heroes are really gullible. Right Toga?" Izuku asked, throwing the blonde to the floor. "Yup! Look at all of them! Aw, poor little kids!" Toga said, using a baby voice. Izuku laughed at his friends mockery. "Careful, they're gonna kill us."

Toga laughed, "Oh yeah, the heroes are gonna arrest us!"

"Hey losers." The two turned to see Dabi walking around the paralyzed students. "Hey~! What happened with you?"

"Did you guys not fucking read my texts?"

Both Izuku and Toga looked at eachother and looked back at their partner. "No." Dabi groaned, "Why the fuck do I even text in there then?"

"Okay, listen," Izuku crossed his arms, "I was busy," he gestured towards the paralyzed bodies. Toga nodded in agreement, "Yeah dude, I'm not just on my phone all the time. Im working!"

Dabi rolled his eyes, "Let's just get out of here. I think our work is done, right?" They all looked around at the students that laid in their dismay.

"Yeah, let's go."

•••

"Honey I'm home~!" Toga singsonged as she slammed the door open. "Jesus! You can't be anymore quiet?" Shigiraki complained.
"Oh shut up! You're fine~"

"Turn on the TV you blue fuck." Dabi said, sliding into a booth. Shigiraki mumbled a few curses as he turned on the TV and was immediately met with a news report.

"All Might was found brutally beat today by a strange and unknown creature. Eye witnesses claim to hear someone say they're called 'Nomu'. We are still unsure of its origins or it's current location."

"Are you serious? Only brutal?" Izuku groaned. "I swear they were way more powerful." Toga came up and patted the greenette's back, "Cheer up! At least he was is critical condition! Which means he won't fight for a while!"

"I guess you're right... I'm going to bed, tell sensei about the mission." Izuku said as he slumped to his room, waving everyone off. He fell on his bed and decided to sleep in his clothes. His body ached from the force he used and the blows he took.

"Stupid Kacchan." Izuku's mind wandered, recalling the events. "Does he really think he's in the right?"

YOOOO IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATES THIS FJANBFNA i dont have any motivation- bruh but i will try to finish this!! thank you for the support 🥺