ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ : 丅ᖇᗩᎥᑎ

Screams of the purple haired girl filled the room as bright yellow colors surrounded her body. The top of her head was opening as her hair was falling out in giant chunks, her eyes beginning to bulge out of her head. She stopped struggling after ten shocks at the machines full power, she fell unconscious from all the pain.

"Let's go get the blood, yeah?" I asked grabbing an empty testing tube and a butterfly needle with the tube to connect with it.

"Yeah do you want be to do it or do you know how?"

"I got it! Don't worry Shigaraki!" I ran out the control room and stepped up to the nomu. "How do I even get a vein...?" I decided to use a shadow to get at least one vein to pop out. The shadow tightly wrapped around the muscular arm and I tapped its inner elbow and waited until a vein came up. I thought it was going to be small but this thing was huge! (cough)
After getting startled I slid the butterfly needle into the arm and waited until the tube was filled. I released the shadow and slid out the butterfly needle and placed a napkin on the very small hole that was barley bleeding.

-------------

"That took longer than expected sorry Izuku." Shigaraki and I walked out of the room after getting blood work on the last nomu.

"Ah it's fine Shigaraki! Tell me when the blood works done okay? I'm gonna go train!" I slid my goggles off my head and removed my lab coat and placed them on top of the counter.

"Alright see ya kid."

"Bye Shigaraki!" I left the lab and made my way over to the training ground and heard multiple giggles from below.

"Toga?" When I walked into the grounds I saw Toga stabbing a dummy until it didn't really look like a dummy anymore.

"Deku~!" She ran up to me and stood in front of me with her knife behind her back. "How's your training going?" I asked grabbing a knife from the floor. I have a favorite knife I like to use but it's in my room, plus it's better to use different knifes just in case you don't have one on you.

"Yeah Dabi's just watching though. I want to fight but no one wants toooooooo~." She dragged the 'o' on to exaggerate her sadness. I looked back at Toga who had a pout on her face. Wait Dabi's here? I looked around the training grounds and saw Dabi leaning against a wall and playing with a blue flame flying around his hand.

"Hey how about I fight you? We can have Dabi watch."

"Really!"

"Yeah when the person is about to 'stab' the other that's when we stop we don't actually want anyone getting hurt."

"Aw why not~?"

"Because no one here has a healing quirk besides Sensei, but we can't bother him just because we were training." I started making my way towards the middle and started testing the durability of the knife by stabbing it into the ground

"Fineeee." She once again dragged on the 'e'. "You ready Toga?" I grabbed my knife from out of the ground and cracked my knuckles.

"Ready~!" She said skipping a few feet in front of me. She held two knifes with an iron grip on them, it'll be hard getting them out of her hands.

"Dabi count us down." I looked over at Dabi who diminished his flame and groaned in response.

"Three,"

"Two,"

"One,"

"Go."

Toga charged at me with insanity in her eyes as she licked her lips. I started to run and focus on my weight as I used some of my telekinesis and shadows to give me a boost as I flipped over above Toga. She looked over her and turned around a bit confused but never stopped moving. I looked and noticed wood was behind and in front of toga, and I immediately thought about the scenario sensei had told me about and imagined hands grabbing the wood and metal and dragging it towards me. Toga started to take her knives and prepared to throw them at me. She flicked her wrist and watched as the blade stuck to the wood I placed in front of me. I created a barrier, slipped into the shadows, and got out of my shelter. Toga didn't notice me and kicked down the wood pieces and saw nothing there.