ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 丅ᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ : ᔕᑭᎥᗴᔕ

"Wow Deku-kun! You were so great fighting those two! I bet their blood tastes a little salty after that~!" Toga lifted one leg and placed both of her hands on her cheeks. "Tell me about it, we got all the information, right?" Dabi asked, leaning against the counter.

"Mhm~! Got a lot of juicy blood and secrets~!" Toga examined her containers filled with different types of blood from the heroes. "Yeah well, I guess that doesn't cut it." The trio's head turned towards Tomura. "What do you mean?" Midoriya asked.

"Sensei just said that the information we got from the heroes may be valuable, but we have to get way more information on their battle strategies, special moves and their personal information." Midoriya sat on one of the bar stools. "Where are you going with this, Tomura?" He asked.

"What I'm saying is that the three of you are being ordered to go undercover at Yuuie and you're going to get the information needed."

"What?!?!" The three of them said in unison. "You dimbos heard me. You're going undercover for however many days or weeks it takes you to get that information. Izuku, I'm counting on you to keep track of battle strategies and special moves. Dabi and Toga, you're both going to try to get close to students and teachers and gain their trust along with their secrets." Midoriya groaned. "When do we go on this mission?" Toga and Dabi nodded in agreement and looked at Shigaraki for an answer.

"Tomorrow morning. At 6:30am you have to be a Yuuie. I'll give you guys ID's and uniforms tomorrow as well. Go get good sleep, you guys have a long day ahead of you."

•••

"Okay, quick question. How will no one recognize us? The bottom half of my face is literally purple." Dabi was adjusting his tie, sitting in a booth at the bar. "Good question. I don't know." Shigaraki answered as he took a sip of whiskey. Dabi swiftly turned his head, frustration written all over his face.

"How do you not know?! You're the one who has all the ideas, dumbass!" Izuku walked into the room with his Yuuie uniform on. One hand holding three syringes. He walked up the counter and placed them down. "I have a solution to your... whatever that was." Dabi  walked up to the counter. "It's called a argument."

"Shut up. Anyway these contain randomly made DNA that will alter our appearances slightly. For example, giving Toga less crazy eyes and a different hair color. Or making Dabi not look like Barney."

"Fuck you."

"No thanks."

"Ok so just take those and leave it's 6:20. Here are your ID's, no pictures because you weren't there when it was taken and we don't have time to wait for your transformation to be done." Shigaraki slightly shoved them, placing the ID's on the counter and leaving to go find Toga.

Midoriya grabbed the rightmost syringe and stabbed it into his forearm. Dabi opened his mouth to ask a question, but was quickly cut off. "If you're about to ask why I couldn't make it so it changes our appearances completely, it's because I would've had to kill real people and take those DNA and alter it slightly. Which was to much work to do at 5am."

"Oh okay. I was just gonna ask if you wanted my egg." Dabi grabbed the middle syringe and stabbed it in the middle of his arm. "Gross. No."

"Guys let's go!" Toga came out and skipped up to the two males at the edge of the counter. "Yeah we will but just take the syringe and your ID. I'll explain what the syringe does on the way to school."

"M'kay let's go~!"

•••

"Ok serious question guys,"

"What is it, Toga?" Dabi groaned, placing his hands in his pockets, his non purple and stapled hands. His face was restored, his hair color changed to dark brown. His once spikey hair was now short and semi-wavy.