ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ ᔕᎥ᙭丅ᗴᗴᑎ : ᕼᗝᔕᑌ ᑕᎥ丅Ƴ

Midoriya came out of the portal, seeing a few people going in and out of ships giving him odd looks.

virgin hoes 😎🤪

Deku: you guys good?

Dabi: yea, but Toga won't respond because she's looking at the little kids

Toga: shut the fuck up Count von Count

Dabi: :(

"Stain and the other villains good?" Midoriya asked Kurogiri. The mist nodded as he waited for the freckled villain's command.

"Release the nomus." The monsters were released in each location, making people confused and scared. "Let's have a little fun, yeah?"

Nomus ran with the villains, causing destruction and fear. People were killed left and right, bringing terror upon Hosu City.

Midoriya simply watched, smiling. He killed a few heroes who were trying to sneak attack his comrades, but that was it. Soon enough, the students came rushing in to save the day.

"Oh, hooray! The heroes are here everyone!" Midoriya mocked. Uraraka's face dropped as she saw the man. "Y-you're t-the..."

"I'm the what? Oh, it wore off, just in time too." Midoriya felt the side of his head, feeling the hair covering his shaved sides. "It was fun while it lasted. Not the school, that place was terrible. Seeing you guys fail at being heroes, now that was fun. I'd like to see more."

Midoriya looked up at Stain, who was perched on top of a nearby building. He snapped (and everyone turned into ashes the end.), making the killer cut each student and lick their blood, paralyzing them.

"Is the concrete comfy enough? If so, I'll be on my way."

"Wait!" Todoroki grunted, his breaths short and hasty. "Why...why did you do this?"

Midoriya sat on the floor, crossing his legs. "Story time! Since Kacchan isn't here I'm sure he's okay with me telling the story. Once he got his quirk, he bullied me often for being quirkless. It was devastating, to say the least. My best friend betraying me because I was born different."

Midoriya sighed as he continued, "I grew up being bullied constantly. I met All Might and asked if I could be a hero too."

"He said yes, right?" Uraraka said hopefully. "Silly, he said no. I was crushed, being told by my idol that I couldn't be a hero. Kacchan told me to kill my self, that maybe I'd get a quirk in my next life. I took his advice, but a portal took my body. It led my to the League of Villains and now I'm here."

Midoriya got up and brushed himself off, "Welp, we should wait for someone to come and save the day."

•••

"An attack? Here? How'd they know?" Aizawa asked. All Might looked worriedly at Aizawa as he hung up. "What wrong?" The number one hero asked.

"Villains, they're attacking different parts of Hosu City."

"Aren't the students there?"

"Yes."

•••

Toga ran around, happily skipping through blue flames. Suddenly, a tan scarf wrapped around Toga's ankle, tripping her.

"Show's over, villains." Aizawa said, tugging on his scarf making Toga swing towards him. Toga quickly cut off the scarf and vanished in front of Aizawa's eyes. "What?" Aizawa hastily looked around, searching for the villain.

"Surprise!" Toga flipped over the eraser hero, holding onto the end of the scarf. She slickly cut him and she flipped over, ingesting his blood.

"You're...me." Aizawa said, baffled. "No, you're me!" Toga mocked. Aizawa's attention was caught when Dabi started to run past them. He tried to catch him, but was tackled to the ground.

"Nuh uh! You're not catching anyone tonight~!"

Dabi looked back at Toga, nodding as if saying "thank you". He ran around the park, burning everything to ashes as he went by.

"Have no fear, because I am here!" All eyes landed on the Symbol of Peace. "Aizawa! What's going on here?"

"This villain here transformed into me, take her into custody." Toga said with a monotone voice. She had the hero wrapped in the scarf, covering his whole face.

A muffled voice could be heard to the fabric, but was ignored. "Thank you, Aizawa. What about that one?" All Might threw the "villain" over his shoulder and pointed towards Dabi.

"I'll take care of him, you should get out of here." All Might was a bit taken back, but lightly chucked. "You're right, I'm running out of time again! I'll take this villain and be on my way!" Toga looked at him suspiciously as he jumped off.

Running out of time?

•••

"Kacchan! Finally, I've been waiting for you! You're friends were keeping me company though! Say hi!" Midoriya waved Sero's hand off the floor and gently patted his head.

"Deku! What the fuck did you do?!" Bakugou yelled. Midoriya laughed as he stepped on Kaminari's cheek. "Just a little cleaning up, that's all." Midoriya stepped off of the boy's cheek, turning around with his hand outstretched. Kirishima's fist was stopped mid swing.

"Type O I assume. Stain, you know what to do." Midoriya kept the redhead still as Stain made a slice on his arm. Kirishima dropped to the ground as the killer licked his blood.

"Be a good boy and stay. Now, Kacchan, you're a little outnumbered." Midoriya said, smirking. The greenette slowly walked towards the blonde.

"I suggest you retreat. The heroes are crumbling and you can't stop our plan." Bakugou growled, "Yeah? You assholes really think you're going to win?"

"Yeah! All Might is probably on his way right now!"

"I wouldn't be so hopeful."

•••

"I've come to turn in this villain!" The police officers looked at All Might. "Sir...that's Eraserhead..."

All Might laughed, "Nonsense! Aizawa said this villain transformed into him!" The officers looked at each other and shrugged. "Alright, whatever you say, All Might."

The hero laughed and waved as they took Aizawa away into a cell. "Peace is restored once again!"

All Might ran out of the building, seeing blue flames rising in the distance. "Villains..." When the Symbol of Peace made his way to the flames, he saw giant monsters terrorizing the park and the people around it.

"You, fiend! Stop or I'll have to use force!" Dabi chuckled as he turned around, "Yeah, old man? I guess you'll have to force me out of here."

All Might huffed, "Very well, you will-" Blood spewed out of the hero's mouth when a powerful punch landed on his back.

"How about you deal with my bud here before you deal with me? I have stuff to do." Dabi waved off as the two began to fight.

virgin hoes 😎🤪

Dabi: big guy is distracted by a nomu

Toga: good btw he took the real eraserhead to jail lmAOOO

Deku: lol how dumb

"Sad to say, All Might is not coming to your rescue. We'll just have to settle it how we always do, Kacchan."

"Heh, you're dead, Deku!"

thanks for 20k reads and 666 votes lol