ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 丅ᗴᑎ : ᑕᗩᒪᒪ

"Deku? How'd you get out so fast?" Toga asked, she slid her knife back into the back pocket of her utility belt.

"Yeah I wonder the same thing. All I did was drag a guard in and take there outfit, after that it was a fairly simple escape." I walked up to bar and sat onto a stool, "How's the hostage?"

"Well, we used her for some information. We did have to harm her a bit to get it out of her." Dabi said, leaning against a wall. "Yeah well, I'll go tell Master of your arrival, Izuku." Tomura rose from his stool and walked out of the room.

"So what was the information you guys got out of her?" I turned around on the stool facing Dabi and Toga.

"There's a sports festival coming up soon, it's going to showcase their quirks. There's going to be 3 rounds, they're all random so we won't know but, the first two don't really matter to us." I tilted my head a bit, I knew all about the sports festival but I've forgotten since I haven't been studying much in U.A anymore.

"Why does the last round matter to us?"

"In the last round, the remaining students fight in a 1vs1 battle and go up on the board if they win. The two remaining students fight, that's when we attack.  We need a distraction for two reasons. For one, to give back the hostage after we get enough information, and two, too get more blood samples from All Might and any other powerful heroes there. Don't get me wrong the blood you got was good but, we couldn't get anymore than his blood type. We need a lot more than that."

I lean back on the ledge of the bar, "Alright, when is  this 'Sports Festival' ?" "In two weeks." Now I'm even more confused, "Even after there's a student missing?"

Toga asked Kurogiri for a drink while me and Dabi talked, "Yeah, to ensure it doesn't move we're calling the school and saying we're keeping her until the festival. Moving the festival isn't wise, it just means she's with us longer. They probably won't move it closer either because it'd be inconvenient for the students. She'll be with us during the call to confirm it's us and not a random person."

"Hm, alright. Should we call them tomorrow? It's kinda late, there's probably no one there."

"Yeah, Toga and I will get a burner phone for tomorrow." Toga slowly spit her drink back into the glass, "Wait! Why am I going with you?! It's just a phone!" Dabi walked towards Toga, yanking her arm, pulling her out of the stool. "Let's. Go." He said sternly.

"Alright! Bye Deku-kun!" She waved as she was dragged by Dabi. "Bye." I waved slowly, rising from my stool. I started walking to the bathrooms for a shower.

It's been a long day.

-------------

I was walking towards the cell to get the hostage. I could hear faint cries and sniffles, I grabbed the keys and walked to her cell.

"Hey, get up we're taking you somewhere." She instantly shot her head up, eyes puffy and red, constant tears falling down her round cheeks.

"A-am I g-going home..?" Her voice cracked multiple times, her hiccups mixing along with it. "Not quite, you'll be free soon. Maybe." I mumbled the last part, "C'mon we don't have all day." She rose from the floor and walked towards me, I grabbed her right arm, leading her into the bar.

"You guys ready?" Toga perked up at my question, grabbing the phone, "Yup! Where are we going anyways?" Dabi stuffed his hands in his pockets, walking to the door, "Just follow me, it's not far." Toga simply replied with a 'kay' and skipped out the door. I grabbed Ochaco and pulled her along with us.

We walked in the alleys for a while until Dabi stopped and turned around, "This seems far enough, Toga call the number." She pulled out the phone and dialed the number, the phone rang four times until a voice came up, "Hello, this is U.A, how may we help you?" Dabi motioned for me to give over Ochaco, I lightly pushed her over to Dabi.

"Hello, I just want you to relay the message along. I have one of your students, Ochaco Urakara, we will return her until after the Sports Festival. She's not severely harmed, yet. Here's a word from your lovely student." Shuffling could be heard in the background on the other end. Dabi shoved the phone into Urakara's face, who was wrapped in his arm.

"P-please save me... anyone!" Dabi's hand clasped over her mouth, making her screams muffled. "Goodbye, U.A" Clicking off the phone, he burned it and gave Urakara back to me, "Let's go back before they start tracking it."

We got back to the bar, Toga taking Urakara, "I'll take her back Deku! You need to get ready for the Sports Festival right?" I nodded, "Well then that settles it! I'll be back~!" I sighed, making my way over to the training grounds. Beating the last two students won't be easy, if they're the last two, they're the last two for a reason.

Don't get me wrong, trainings fun and all but, it gets extremely hard. I know my limits, if I pass them I know the consequences may be disastrous. But if I want to beat those two students, I need to go past everyone's expectations.

When I reach the bottom of the steps I immediately started bringing knives towards me, shooting or throwing them at dummies. I sensed someone's shadow moving behind me, on reflex I shot a knife at them. Whoops.

I turned to see Sensei removing a knife from his arm.

Oh shit.

"SENSEI! IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TOO! I SWEAR! IT WAS ON REFLEX! I JUST-"  Sensei started softly chuckling, "It's quite alright, Izuku. I'm sure you didn't mean it. What are you training for? It seems you're very concentrated."

"O-oh! I'm training for the mission in two weeks. You know about it correct?" He nodded, "Well I'll be the person distracting the heroes and crowd by fighting the final two, Toga will be getting the blood and returning the hostage." He looked confused by my last sentence (From what I've seen that expression is confusion), "And why would we return the hostage?"

"Ah... Well if we don't return her, they'll just push the festival back until they get her. We're going to get as much information out of her as possible. We will return her, dead or alive." Sensei hummed in satisfaction, "Alright well, I'll leave you to your training then. I know you'll do good at the Sports Festival, Izuku."

I bowed, "Thank you, Sensei. Your kindness is very much appreciated." I felt a large hand rest on my green, curly hair, "Sometimes, I don't see a villain in you. But things change for the better, correct?" His hand dropped from my head. I rose from my bow and stood up straight, "Yes, Sensei. They do."

Sensei turned around, walking towards the stairs. "Goodbye, Izuku. I wish you luck." He started going up the stairs fairly quickly, "Thank you Sensei!" I slightly yelled, returning to my training.

There's a lot of work ahead of me.

Author's note

hi I just wanted to say thank you  soosoOOOOOO much for 700 reads like wtHHhh you guys are amazing <333
Also :

yes I know I spelt villain wrong in previous chapters as well sorry :( ok I love you all byee <33

Word count : 1229