ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ ᖴᗝᑌᖇ : ᑭᗝᗯᗴᖇ

I woke up on my bed with the blanket sheltering my body from the cold trickling in from my open window. I look outside and see the sky pitch black with no stars in sight only the moon was radiating some light. (wow look at me rhyming im like Dr Seuss) No stars were to be seen because of the city lights illuminating before them. I saw the night sky and thought, how long was I asleep for? More importantly, what even happened?

All I could remember was feeling Sensei's cold hand on my forehead and then passing out. I try moving but instead I get hit with a tidal wave of pain. I felt sore all over my body and if I moved I would rip my muscles. I groan while getting back into my previous position. I hear faint footsteps gradually increasing and then my door creaking open.

"Ah your awake."

"Y-yeah."

The person walked into the light and I saw it was Sensei standing by my bed.

"How are you feeling?" He asks while he puts his hands behind his back

"Sore."

"Hm.. where does it feel sore?"

"Everywhere." I simply respond while looking at him

"Does it hurt if I touch it?" He asks taking a hand from is back and pokes my arm,leg and shoulder through the blanket.

"No."

"Rest a bit and we'll start training tomorrow afternoon, okay?" He says taking his hand and putting it behind his back again and slowy making his way to the door.

"No! I want to train my quirks now! I'm sorry if I sound bratty but I can bare the pain! This is my first time having a quirk! That and the fact that I have two quirks!" I rise from my bed,bearing the pain, getting out of my warm shelter and put my legs beneath me and clasp my hands together. "Please Sensei I have to learn how to make them my own and become a powerful villain!" I say squinting my eyes shut hoping that I can train today.

I hear Sensei chuckle and I raise my head at look at him standing by my open door.

"You really are something else Izuku." He stars to close the door and my sadness starts to take over my body when I heard him say "Meet me at the bar and I'll show you to the training grounds." After he said that he left the room and closed my door. The sadness that I felt before was quickly replaced with happiness as I cheered silently and let a big smile creep on my face.

I stumbled out of bed and ran to the door and ran down the hallway to the bar. When I arrived Sensei was standing by a stair case by the bar.

"Follow me down the the training ground I'll teach you more about your quirks. You can come down here whenever you'd like just don't overwork yourself." Sensei said as he walked slowly down the stairs

"Yes Sensei!" I say as I start quickly walking towards the stairs the catch up with Sensei.

When we reached the bottom it was a dome light structure with a huge light the the top of the room. Scattered around the room were knives,guns and all kinds of other weapons. There were also machines and punching bags in a small section of the room. Sensei led me to the middle of the room under the massive light.

"As you can see there's a lot tools down here to help you become a better villian. First I want to teach you your quirks then we can get working on using knives and guns well."

"Okay!" I say cheerfully

"Now since you have never used your quirks before I want you to close your eyes." I slowy closed my eyes and waited for more instructions. "Now imagine the darkness, the kind of energy it gives off to you and how you feel connected to that darkness. Attract the energy by calling it towards you." I imagined how I got bullied and how I was always left alone in the dark and I was behind everyone's shadows. How good and of a relief it felt just to be alone at night and to be free from the reign of terror Kacchan and his 'friends' brought upon me. I felt some type of cold warmth gradually increasing until I felt it flowing through my body.

"Now open your eyes and control that darkness." Sensei said calmy

I opened my eyes to see giant shadows looming over me and surround me in a type of barrier.

"H-how do I control it?"

"Of course it's more than I simple command. You have to get your whole body to be like a shadow and control it from there. For example, if you flick your wrist and point upwards it won't do anything. If you think and visualize the shadows moving with you and moving the way you want it too it will obey. Try it."

I close my eyes and imagine the shadows engulfing me and raising me up towards the roof. I open my eyes and raise my hand and ball it into a fist. After that I point towards the roof. I felt a cold feeling wrap around my legs and around my waist as I rose from the ground up near the roof. I looked down and saw black transparent and opaque shadows swirling around me and some danced around my hand. I raised my hand again and slowly lowered it back down to my side. I once again felt myself slowly lowering back down to the ground. Once my feet touched the ground the shadows scattered back into the depths of the room.

"Very impressive Izuku I must say that was very good for your very first time using it."

"Thank you Sensei." I said as I slightly bowed

"Now let's start on using your telekinesis." He said walking off to a corner of the room with what looked like scrap pieces of wood and metal. I was about to follow when he said "Stay there I'll be back I'm going to get these so you can practice with them."

"Okay Sensei."

He came back with many pieces of wood and metal in his arms. He placed them down on the floor gently and took a small piece of wood out of the pile.

"Now imagine picking it up with a invisible hand. It can be big,small or medium it doesn't matter. Imagine that hand grabbing it and throwing it into that garbage can." He pointed to a garbage can that sill had the lid on it.

Like Sensei said I imagined a small hand pick up the piece of wood. I saw the wood float in mid air and slowly fly towards the trash can. I imagined a second hand lift the lid of the can held it open while the first hand dropped the wood inside. I felt a small prick on my finger, as I looked to see a bit of blood was trickling down my index finger.

"Ah yes that happens I forgot to mention it to you. Since your starting out with telekinesis it makes small cuts on your body for now. The more you use it the more you don't get cuts."

"I'll keep that in mind." I say wiping off the blood with my shirt

"I want to teach you one more thing Izuku."

"And that is what Sensei?" I ask looking back up at him

"I want to teach you how to use guns and knifes. It's fairly simple," he started walking over to one of the nearby knifes. "you aim it at your target." He turned to a dummy across the room. "Now keep in mind you hold the knife with only your index finger and your thumb. Let it rest in between them. Then just" he flicked his wrist and the knife landed right the the head of the dummy. "Flick your wrist." He walked over to the dummy and pulled out the knife from the head.

"Now if you want to get a clean and quick death of the victim always stab in the middle and a little bit to the right when facing the victim face to face like so." He quickly stabbed the dummy in the middle of the chest a little to the right. "Now you try Izuku." He handed me the knife and led me farther back than he was.

"Remember to-" I cut him off by flinging the knife into the dummy in the middle of his head. I raised my hand and pushed it forward which made the shadows grab the knife and jab it into the middle of the dummys chest. I lowered my hand and the shadows dispersed around the room.

"Well you just keep surprising me everyday don't you?" Sensei said as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I said I wanted to become a powerful villain didn't I?" I said smiling up at him

"And you definitely will be my child. I'll show you more on using weapons tomorrow. You can go to bed or stay here and practice." He said walking towards the stairs

"Ok Sensei tommorow I'll be better!"

"I bet you will, Izuku."

I'll be the greatest villian yet.

Word count : 1573